Battery Application Engineer (Northvale, NJ)
Duties and Responsibilities
The purpose of the Battery Applications Engineer is to provide solutions, specifications, quotations and technical support to our customers and sales teams on all battery and battery pack products and services offered by GlobTek, Inc. The Battery Application Engineer will support the sales team and implement administration of internal project coordination. Additionally the Battery Applications Engineer supports the sales team by developing relationships with customers and suppliers. The communication of key data to sales for effective time management and decision making is a must.
Education and Qualifications
- BS in Electrical Engineering and 3 years of experience in Standard IEC62133 and UL1642 certified Li-Ion, LiFeP04, Li-SoCl2, and Li-MnO2 Batteries and Custom Battery Packs in Li-Ion, LiFeP04, NiMH, NiCd, Lead Acid, Li-SoCl2, and Li-MnO2 Batteries.
- Preferred.Minimum 5+ years’ experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Possess a blend of technical and sales skills and understanding of the sales cycles for above products and services.
- Knowledge of types of customers; medical, industrial, utility, packagers, and OEMs etc.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- CRM/Saleforce.com experiences a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus compensation plan and benefits (including medical & dental) and a 401(k) plan.
For more information on GlobTek, please review our home page at: www.globtek.com
GlobTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer