Sales Engineer Full Time (Northvale NJ 07647)
We are currently seeking a sales Engineer that will be based in Northvale NJ. This position will report to the inside sales manager and will be supported by our technical support team to achieve the sales goals. The overall objective of the sales representative is to sell our company products and services to current and potential clients, who need Power Supplies, Battery Chargers, Battery Packs, and Power Cable products. Our products and services are critical components to Information technology, medical, and industrial electronic systems.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate with other team members to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Prepare and maintain reporting and CRM to a high standard.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:Must have:
- Over 2 years of work experience as a sales representative of Power Supplies, Battery Chargers, Battery Packs, and Power Cable products or related products
- Over 1 year of work experience in the application of Power related components.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Must be goal-oriented, highly responsible and self-motivated.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office software.
- Must be a native English speaker.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Graduated with an engineering degree from a university or technical college
- Prior experience working in electrical engineering or industrial engineer.
- Prior experience working with Power Supplies, Battery Chargers, Battery Packs, and Power Cable produ