|Description||GT-41134-06VV-x.x-W2U-USB, ITE Power Supply, 60601-1-4th Ed. , Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II, Output Rating: 6 Watts, 3.3-24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: WEEE CB CE China RoHS UL/cUL Double Insulation Level V LPS NEMKO RoHS 2 Ukraine EAC C-Tick|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||http://globtek.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O30000008UmGjEAK|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||http://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC|
|Category||ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|I/P Amps (A)||0.3 A|
|Vout Range (V)||3.3-24|
|Specifications||A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector measured at the end of a 1 meter USB cordset employing #22 Gauge conductors
05. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the output connector measured at the end of a 1 meter USB cordset employing #22 Gauge conductors
06. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-1% or 100 mV whichever is greater measured at the end of a 1 meter USB cordset employing #22 Gauge conductors. Measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector.
07. Turn-ON Delay: 3000 mS, maximum @ full load, nominal line
08. Hold-Up Time: 8 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
09. Inrush Current: 30A maximum cold start @ 240Vac input
10. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
01. Over-Voltage: Electronically Protected Zener clamp across the output
02. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
03. Input Protection: Input line fusing
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
02. Earth Leakage Current: <0.25 mA at 240Vac input voltage
03. ROHS: Complies with EU 2002/95/EC and China SO/T 11363-2006
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: Convection
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 63.31 x 48.8 x 48.8 +/-1.0 mm
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||55*95*82|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||245 x 493 x 511|
|Gross Weight (kg)||20.0|
|Label Width (mm)||17.0|
|Label Height (mm)||17.0|
|Description||UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II|
The line and neutral pins have a rectangular cross section 6.35 mm by 4.0 mm, 17.7 mm long and with centres 22.2 mm apart. The protective-earth pin is a rectangular cross section 8.0 mm by 4.0 mm, 22.3 mm long and with a centre line 22.2 mm from the line/neutral pin centre line. The dimensions were originally specified in decimal inches with asymmetric tolerances and redefined as minimum and maximum metric dimensions in BS 1363:1984.
Dimensions are chosen to provide safe clearance to live parts. The distance from any part of the line and neutral pins to the periphery of the plug base must be not less than 9.5 mm. This ensures that nothing can be inserted alongside a pin when the plug is in use, and helps keep fingers away from the pins. The minimum insertion distance from the face of the socket-outlet to the first point of contact with a live part is 9.6 mm.
The "Dummy" longer earth pin ensures that the earth path is connected before the live pins, and remains connected after the live pins are removed. The earth pin is too large to be inserted into the line or neutral sockets by mistake.
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.