|Description||GT-86120-WWVV-X.X-W2U, ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II, Output Rating: 12 Watts, 4.2V-12VV in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CB CE China RoHS cUL Double Insulation PSE Level VI LPS PSE RoHS 2 SGS (Brazil) Ukraine VCCI WEEE CCC|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||http://globtek.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000OjT6DEAV|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||http://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC|
|Category||ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage||100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz|
|I/P Amps (A)||0.5A|
|Vout Range (V)||4.2V-12V|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5%
04. Ripple and Noise (Vp-p): 200 mVp-p maximum, At 20 MHz, and output parallel with 0.1uF & 10uF capacitors to ground. Temperature at 25 °C, and nominal input voltage
05. Average Efficiency: 83.26% minimum, At 115VAC&230VAC input voltage, 1/4,2/4,3/4, and full load calculation average efficiency.
adapter meet Efficiency level COC V5 Tier 1 and DOE VI
06. Turn-ON Delay: 3 Seconds maximum at nominal input voltage
07. Rise Time: 100mS maximum at nominal input voltage
01. Over-Voltage: 25VDC maximum
02. Over current protection: 2.5A maximum with auto-recovery function
03. Short Circuit: Short circuit protection is to be included in the construction of the adaptor. The adaptor is designed to withstand continuous current of a short circuit on the output. The adaptor will be short circuit tolerant for an indefinite period.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 3000VAC 10mA 1minute or 4242VDC 10mA 1minute from primary to secondary
02. Leakage current: 0.25mA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C ambient temperature (RFP7139)
03. Humidity: 5% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
05. Cooling: natural convection cooling
06. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||90*54*76|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||470 x 345 x 340|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||39.7|
|Label Height (mm)||16.2|
|Description||UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II|
The line and neutral pins have a rectangular cross section 6.35 mm by 4.0 mm, 17.7 mm long and with centres 22.2 mm apart. The protective-earth pin is a rectangular cross section 8.0 mm by 4.0 mm, 22.3 mm long and with a centre line 22.2 mm from the line/neutral pin centre line. The dimensions were originally specified in decimal inches with asymmetric tolerances and redefined as minimum and maximum metric dimensions in BS 1363:1984.
Dimensions are chosen to provide safe clearance to live parts. The distance from any part of the line and neutral pins to the periphery of the plug base must be not less than 9.5 mm. This ensures that nothing can be inserted alongside a pin when the plug is in use, and helps keep fingers away from the pins. The minimum insertion distance from the face of the socket-outlet to the first point of contact with a live part is 9.6 mm.
The "Dummy" longer earth pin ensures that the earth path is connected before the live pins, and remains connected after the live pins are removed. The earth pin is too large to be inserted into the line or neutral sockets by mistake.
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.