Miniature open frame power supply in size 2” x 3” x 1”, One of Industry-Smallest, Up-to 60 Watt Universal Input Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Open Frame Power Supply for ITE, Medical and Household Applications!
GTM43007 represents GlobTek’s entry into ultra-small range of open frame ruggedized power converters, which adds to its existing broad line of wall plug-in, desktop and other open-frame power supplies and chargers optimized to work with our offering of battery packs and other auxiliary power products!
GlobTek manufactures single and multi-output power devices in both standard, modified and custom configurations. These products are based on our vast range of power supply solutions coupled with leading edge technologies we apply across our power-related platforms.
GTM43007 Standard Features Include:
- Universal 90 – 264VAC, 50-60Hz, 1.5A Input Range
- Output Voltages of 5V to 48V, including Industry Popular 5Vo, 9Vo, 15Vo, 24Vo, 36Vo & 48Vo
- Regulated Outputs
- Full Power Output Without a Fan
- 50°C Ambient Operation Without Derating
- Leakage current: ＜100μA@240VAC
- Hi-POT:5656 DC/4KV AC
- DOUBLE INSULATION
- Low Noise: 1% or 150 mV whichever is greater
- Level V Efficiency
- HUMIDITY: 0% TO 90% RELATIVE HUMIDITY
- OVER-VOLTAGE: PROTECTED WITH ZENER CLAMP ACROSS OUTPUT
- SHORT CIRCUIT: PROTECTED, UNIT WILL RECOVER UPON REMOVAL OF FAULT
- INPUT PROTECTION: INPUT LINE DUAL-FUSING
- MTBF: 200,000 hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
Certifications / Approvals / Safety Compliance (some pending):
- 2x MOPP
- Designed to meet cRUus UL Recognized Component 3rd Edition w-RM ANSI-AAMI ES60601-1 (2005 + C1:09 + A2:10) and CAN-CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1 (2008) 3rd Edition
- Designed to meet UL60950-1, cULus to UL 60950-1, 2nd Edition, 2007-03-27 and CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition, 2007-03
- Designed to meet EN 60335-1 (Safety of Household and Similar Electrical Appliances, Part 1: General Requirements) up to 36 volts
- Designed to meet EN 60601-1:2006 + A11:2011 3rd Edition Designed to meet EN 60950-1 :2006 +Am 1:2010 + Am 11 :2009 + Am 12:2011
- 5,000 Meters Operating Altitude
- RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
- cRUus GOST-R mark for Russia, PSE, SIQ, Ukraine UKRSepro, UL/Cul, WEEE: Complies with EU 2012/19/EU
- CB report IEC 60601-1: 2005 + CORR. 1 (2006) + CORR. 2 (2007) and or EN 60601-1:2006 3rd Edition 2xMOPP
- CE Mark: tested to comply with EN 60601-1-2:2007
Our certification is accepted by the OSHA Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) Program which is required for demonstrating compliance to UL standards for switching power supplies.
In Addition to GlobTek Inc.'s renewed ISO9001:2008 - Quality Management System Certification, GlobTek Inc. is certified to:
- ISO13485:2003 - Medical Devices Quality Management System Certification
- ISO14001:2004 - Environmental Management System Certification
Local China to China delivery is available upon request.
Encapsulation, Connectors, Cable / Cord Assembly, Labeling, Ruggedizing to variety of Ingress Protection (IP) Ratings, etc.
Industry – Leading 5 year warranty!
This family of Industry’s high density AC-DC Power Supplies is suitable for most applications requiring DC power which include industrial, marine, consumer or medical devices, portable medical treatment and monitoring equipment & instruments, hospital equipment and fixtures, Lighting and Support Equipment, medium and high power appliances or consumer products, VOIP phones and telecom equipment.
GlobTek is a power systems solutions provider with design and manufacturing facilities in the USA and China with sales offices in Germany, France, and the UK. Offering a line of power supplies, energy systems, PoEs, LED drivers, power cords, battery packs and many other power-related products and services for applications from gym equipment to medical systems, GlobTek can also develop and create custom power solutions for just about any requirement. As an ISO-13485 certified manufacturer of medical devices, GlobTek specializes in World-Wide safety compliant and ruggedized standard, modified and custom products at an unbeatable cost vs. quality ratio!
GlobTek’s Headquarters including R&D, Engineering, Warehousing, Sales & Marketing, Testing and Assembly is located at 186 Veterans Drive, Northvale NJ 07647. For more information call 201-784-1000 or visit GlobTek online at www.globtek.com
50W External Class 2 UL 1310 Certified power supply meets requirements to be used in Plenum, Model GT-2S5024D-R
GlobTek’s model GT-2S5024D-R has been specifically designed for us and is Suitable for use in environmental air space in accordance with Section 300.22.C of the National Electrical Code, and Sections 2-128, 12-010(3) and 12-100 of the Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1, C22.1.
A plenum is considered to be an area that has not specifically been fabricated for air handling purposes, such as a duct, but does in fact handle or convey environmental air. The most common type of plenum is the area above a suspended grid-type ceiling when designed so that return air is pulled through the above-ceiling space and recirculated into the supply air system.