Electronics Assembler / Hand Soldering (Northvale, NJ)
Electronic Assembly including Hand Soldering.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform electronic assembly and modification of a variety of items.
- Perform mechanical assembly of components.
- Perform soldering operation on electrical components. (Solder connectors to wires)
- Unpack, label and repack electrical components.
Summary of Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in Electrical Assembly Work and Hand Soldering.
- Mechanical Aptitude.
- Ability to use small hand tools.
- Ability to take direction and to get along with others.
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance.