Entry Level Electrical Application Engineer - Power Supplies and Battery Systems (Northvale, NJ)
Location:Northvale, NJ 07647
GlobTek, Inc., provider of world-class power solutions, seeks an Electrical Engineer for our Engineering team working with innovative solutions for power supplies, battery systems, battery chargers, and power cables.
This position will perform application engineering and customer support of power supplies, battery systems, battery chargers, and power cables to OEM customers.
- Correspond with customers and the sales organization through verbal and written communication in response to customer requests for product use information including: specifications, capabilities, compatibility, interface and general technology.
- Determine customer requirements making cost-effective, innovative recommendations in the selection and application of GlobTek products.
- Communicate with various Engineering groups and other departments in finding technical solutions to customer needs.
- Draft technical specifications using existing tools for products satisfying customer requirements
- Provide and explain technical documentation for standard and customized power solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems, complaints, questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent knowledge, training and experience.
- Entry Level
- Must have foundational knowledge of Power Supplies
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in technical and sales related environments.
- Must have professional presence on the telephone and in writing
- Creative problem solving/trouble shooting skills in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
PC Application Skills:
- Comfortable with most applications of the following: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Outlook
- Knowledge of CAD software a plus
For more information about GlobTek, Inc., please visit www.globtek.com. Please forward your resume in PDF format to the address provided above or online at http://en.globtek.com/career-opportunities/. Thank you for your interest in GlobTek, Inc. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit programs, including medical, dental and a 401(k) plan.
GlobTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer