Flex Position: Production Tech-Assembler-Injection Molding-Inspection (Northvale, NJ)
Responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic and mechanical assembly operations. Some injection molding of small pieces and inspection of product.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform electrical assembly and modification of various types of electrical components.
- Perform mechanical assembly of components.
- Perform soldering operation on electrical components.
- Operate Injection molding machine.
- Operate Ultrasonic sealing machine.
- Operate various small machinery.
- Help perform incoming inspection with the Quality Inspector when the need arises.
Summary of Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in electrical assembly and modifications.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Solid soldering experience.
- Ability to use small hand tools.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to take direction and to get along with others.
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance.
- Experience in machine operations.
Globtek Management will provide full training for these multiple responsibilities.