Injection Molding Machine Operator / Electronic Assembler (Northvale, NJ)
Responsible for operating injection molding machine and performing a wide variety of electronic and electro-mechanical assembly operations.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of injection molding machine.
- Perform electrical assembly and modification of various types of electrical components.
- Perform mechanical assembly of components.
- Perform soldering operation on electrical components.
- Operate sealing and stripping machinery.
- Operate electrical loading equipment.
- Unpack, label and repack electrical components.
Summary of Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum two years' experience in operation of injection molding machine, electrical assembly and modifications.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Solid soldering experience.
- Ability to use small hand tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to take direction and to get along with others.
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance.