New Product Introduction Engineer (Northvale, NJ)
NPI Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
- Correspond with customers and the sales organization through verbal and written communication in response to customer requests for product use information including: specifications, capabilities, compatibility, interface and general technology.
- Define and manage scope, time, and resources of large scale, complex projects or programs.
- Determine customer requirements while making cost-effective, innovative recommendations in the selection and application of GlobTek products.
- Provide technical documentation for standard and customized power solutions.
- Engage design engineers and manufacturing team from design and prototype development through product launch to ensure schedule, cost and quality objectives are met.
- Confirm the blueprint of the product prior to manufacturing.
- Check product quality and identify error or faults.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems, complaints and questions.
NPI Engineer Education and Qualifications
- A B.S degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of quality systems, regulatory requirements, and ROHS
- Knowledge of electronic and mechanical components.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- CRM/Saleforce.com experiences a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus compensation plan and benefits (including medical & dental) and a 401(k) plan.
For more information on GlobTek, please review our home page at: www.globtek.com
GlobTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer