Project Engineer - Power Supplies and Battery Chargers (Northvale, NJ)
Northvale, NJ 07647
GlobTek, Inc., provider of world-class power solutions, seeks an Electrical Engineer for our NJ Design Center working with innovative solutions for power supplies, battery systems, battery chargers, and power cables.
This position will require electrical engineering proficiency in the measurement, analysis and design of power supplies, battery systems, battery chargers, and power cables to OEM customers.
- Correspond with customers and the sales organization through verbal and written communication in response to customer requests for product use information including: specifications, capabilities, compatibility, interface and general technology.
- Determine customer requirements making cost-effective, innovative recommendations in the selection and application of GlobTek products.
- Develop and provide formal quotations to worldwide customer base and sales reps.
- Provide technical documentation for standard and customized power solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems, complaints, questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent knowledge, training and experience.
- One to three years’ experience in electrical engineering background preferred, however may consider a skilled entry level candidate
- Must have foundational knowledge of Power Supplies
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have professional presence in person and in writing
- Creative problem solving/trouble shooting skills in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
PC Application Skills:
For more information about GlobTek, Inc., please visit www.globtek.com. Please forward your resume in PDF format to the address provided above or online at http://en.globtek.com/career-opportunities/. Thank you for your interest in GlobTek, Inc. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit programs, including medical, dental and a 401(k) plan.
GlobTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer