Quality Control Inspector (Northvale, NJ)
GlobTek, Inc.’s Northvale facility is seeking a Quality Control Inspector with inspection experience in power supplies, battery systems, battery chargers, and power cables.
- Conduct incoming quality control inspection of incoming power supplies, power cords and related electrical products.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools including but not limited to calipers, micrometers and tape measure.
- Ability to use to use a variety of handheld voltmeters.
- Ability to read product data sheets and confirm conformance of products to specifications.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Must perform all functions of the job in a safe and professional manner.
- Must keep work area(s) in neat, clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Must be able to interact with various departments.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Strong understanding of basic quality control inspection procedures.
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft office products.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Prior experience in incoming quality inspection is a major plus.