Receptionist for Sales Department - GlobTek, Inc. (Northvale, NJ)
Maintain contact between company headquarters and our outside sales team related to sales opportunity status and updates. Enter updates into our online customer database and schedule subsequent follow up date. Support sales-related questions from the field and assist inside sales team as needed. Excellent communication and telephone skills are essential.
- Work with outside sales reps, regional sales managers, and inside team to follow up on sales opportunities and determine the next step and schedule the next follow-up.
- Receive communications from sales reps and customers and provide support.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Answer rep and customer questions and requests with appropriate responses and support as needed.
- Run and review follow up reports and manage issues as instructed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5 years minimum work experience in a related position
- Fluent in English
- Good communication and conversational skills
- Self-motivation, professional attitude & responsible
- Computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Foreign language skills a plus
We offer a competitive salary, bonus compensation plan and benefits (including medical & dental) and a 401(k) plan.
For more information on GlobTek, please review our home page at: www.globtek.com
GlobTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time