Sales Assistant - GlobTek, Inc. (Northvale, NJ)
Receiving, processing, and replying to customer and representative requests, comments, questions, and concerns. Facilitating the sales process by completing associated paperwork such as preparing quotations, entering sales orders, following up on order schedules, deliveries, and internal processes.
- Receive Phone calls, emails, faxes from customers. Review the situation and reply to customer.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Prepare Quotations or proposals based on information provided by Application Engineers.
- Answer customer questions and requests with appropriate responses and support as needed.
- Run and review reports on orders or requests and expedite/manage issues as instructed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5 years minimum work experience in a related position
- Fluent in English
- Good communication and conversational skills
- Self-motivation, professional attitude & responsible
- Computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Foreign language skills a plus
We offer a competitive salary, bonus compensation plan and benefits (including medical & dental) and a 401(k) plan.
For more information on GlobTek, please review our home page at: www.globtek.com
GlobTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time