Sales Coordinator (Part time may apply) (Northvale, NJ)
GlobTek is a global leader in the design and manufacture of Power Supplies established in 1984. GlobTek is an innovative, quality oriented team dedicated to the complete satisfaction of worldwide customers.
Under the general direction of the Chief Operating Officer, COO, the Sales Coordinator performs a variety of tasks in broad-spectrum areas of marketing & sales supporting our international sales effort.
- As our Sales Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our sales team coordinating numerous activities needed to ensure every sales opportunity is effectively managed.
- You will analyze data, inquiries, leads, opportunities, and responses from the field to look for opportunities to increase business. You will use these tools to help manage our strategy and actual activities by inside and outside sales resources.
- Keep detailed meeting notes and publish them to the network as well as to meeting participants.
- Document requirements for CRM updates or changes and coordinate their implementation after approval.
- Assist with and facilitate CRM training and scheduling of training for inside and outside salespeople.
- Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators on Lead and Opportunity handling and response.
- Follow up with salespeople to ensure every lead and opportunity is handled.
- Handle all basic Salesforce.com administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards and other routine tasks
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to Salesforce.com end users.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new CRM development requests.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and professional environment in the sales dept.
- Initiate and drive all projects as created by COO.
- Bachelor's degree in either business administration or accounting.
- 2-3 years of Salesforce.com experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate ideas and properly describe problems and solutions.
- Must be able to multi-task, and handle multiple interruptions.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
Please do not apply if you live more than 40 miles away and do not plan on relocating.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit programs, including medical, dental and a 401(k) plan.
For more information on GlobTek, please review our home page at: http://www.globtek.com
GlobTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer