Supply Chain Manager (Northvale, NJ)
GlobTek is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a Power Supplies established in 1984. GlobTek is an innovative, quality oriented team dedicated to the complete satisfaction of worldwide customers. Our continued success and growth has produced a need for the following position in our Northvale NJ location.
We’re looking for employees who are hungry for responsibility, accountability and a chance to really make an impact! We are looking for individuals who thrive in a high performance environment and have the talent to deliver these challenging business objectives. If you have those qualities, we want to give you an opportunity to maximize your potential and begin an exciting career with GlobTek.
Here, you’re limited only by your aspirations.
- Comprehensive experience analyzing, designing, and leading high-impact, creating real cost, margin, cash flow and capital management improvement
- Strong background in Supply Chain Optimization; implementing S&OP, system enhancements, supplier and customer management practices. Greatly improve logistics and distribution methods to reduce cost, shorten cycle time and increase competiveness.
- Effectively design, plan, implement and train staffs in operation Improvement programs.
- Supply Chain Management from purchase in origin to distribution center / Warehouses
- Coordination for on time delivery & 100% customer satisfaction
- Supervising daily, weekly, monthly in & out performance of warehouse / purchasing Team
- Optimizing inventory level
- Managing overall cost of import freight / domestic transportation / Warehouse expensive
- Improved return process & credit allowance process setup
- Analysis of process and efficient mapping for cost oriented operation
- Setup the all process manual guide for training team members & enforcing team performance
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum five years experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative problem solving/trouble shooting skills in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit programs, including medical, dental and a 401(k) plan. For more information on GlobTek, please review our home page at: www.globtek.com GlobTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer