Contract Manufacturing (Custom OEM/ODM Assemblies)
GlobTek designs and manufactures a full range of switch-mode & linear power supplies in desktop, wall plug in, various ATX styles, and open frame configurations. Many of the world's largest OEMs have chosen GlobTek as their preferred power supply manufacturer.
If you have a custom requirement or require a standard part to be modified, please inquire.
GlobTek provides turn-key contract manufacturing solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) & Original Design Manufacturers (ODM) delivering high quality finished products. GlobTek's contract manufacturing team has the full capability to work with customers from product design and prototype stages through ongoing production, and provides manufacturing services for successful product generation. GlobTek is fully capable to fill material procurement and assembly contract to make your project turn-key. GlobTek maintains a 130,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility dedicated to manufacturing power supplies and custom OEM/ODM electrical assemblies.
Our services include: electromechanical assemblies, wire harness assemblies, plastic injection molding, metal stamping, electronic assembly, FCC & other testing, sub-assembly and packaging. GlobTek focuses on high quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction. Our contract manufacturing facility is ISO-900 certified & world wide safety agency certified to back up our committment to quality. We also employ SPC and stringent QC practices to monitor all aspects of production. Outsourcing will bring your company significant cost savings, eliminate logistical & manufacturing headaches, and will maximize your profits.
Why Use GlobTek As Your Contract Manufacturing Partner?
- Reduce your product cost
- Lower overhead associated with manufacturing
- Lower Material Costs
- Eliminate costs associated with establishing a certified Quality System (ISO) & Statistical Process Controls
- Reduce time to market
- Eliminated time associated with developing and validating manufacturing facility
- Reduce time & resources associated with production scale-up
- Provide high quality product in any scale
- Volumes as low as 1,000 pcs accepted!
- ISO 9002 Facilities
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) of processes and products
- Formal Quality Inspection
- Document Control
- Rigorous Validation System
- UL, CSA, TuV, VDE, NEMCO, Semko, Demko, KTL, JDA, CCC Approved Facilities
- Full Test Facilities
GlobTek has extremely strong purchasing power in Mainland China & Taiwan. This allows GlobTek to source your Bill of Materials at the most competitive prices in Southeast Asia. These cost savings can be passed to you.
Globtek's design engineers layout the Printed Circuit Board as per your schematics. Aside from our strict adherance to your designs, we can offer suggestions to produce cost savings.
- PCB Assembly, Mixed Technology
- Industrial and Telecommunications Equipment
- Display Assemblies for Electronics
- Turn Key Assembly of Industrial Systems
Full Engineering CapabilitiesGlobTek can engineer any piece of equipment. This allows GlobTek to supply necessary manufacturing information such as:
- Artwork and PCB Scanning
- Draw Schematics
- Prepare Bill of Material
- Tool appropriate case or prepare necessary chassis
Through Hole AssemblyGlobTek provides through-hole or mixed technology assembly solutions. Wave soldering is accomplished with the latest sophisticated wave soldering equipment.
Our through-hole assembly includes:
- Full through-hole assembly line
- Low to High volume production assembly
- ESD controlled area
Our case assembly consists of chassis/case assembly & molding as well as system integration.
GlobTek has the capability for Just In Time delivery and other stocking programs. Globtek can warehouse your products at our New Jersey warehouse, per your requirement so you don't have to worry about major warehousing facilities and logistical problems.