GlobTek Corporate Profile
R&D and Engineering | Customer Service | Manufacturing Capabilities | Locations | Headquarters | Factory Locations | GlobTek Has...
GlobTek is committed to strive for increasing market share by offering high quality products while continuing aggressive research and development of new products following technological trends and fulfilling our customers' demands. We pursue these objectives by providing high quality products in a timely manner, offering superior support and service while maintaining meaningful employment and earning acceptable profit.
Chief Executive Officer
To do things right the first time, by working as a company-wide team in building quality into our products and services.
To focus on customers' needs, and then plan our actions accordingly to fulfill needs.
To continuously improve our products and services delivered to our customers.
- ISO-9001 - Quality Management System
- IS014001 - Environmental Management - Systems
- ISO13485 - Medical Devices- Quality Management System
- Type of Business: Manufacturing
- Ownership Status: Corporation
- Date Incorporated: 1984, New Jersey, USA
- Minority Supplier Status: GlobTek, Inc. is ranked #68 in the United States by DiversityBusiness.com in the list of Top 500 Women Owned Businesses in the United States - 2016 as well as ranked #4 in the Top 50 Woman Owned Businesses in New Jersey- 2016. GlobTek, Inc, a Woman Owned Business, is owned, controlled, and operated by a woman.
The GlobTek Story
Products and Services
Medical Power Supplies and ITE Power Supplies
- Wall Plug-in Power Supply
- Desktop Power Supply
- External Power Supply
- Internal Power Supply
- Linear Power Supply
- POE Power Supply
- External DC/DC Converter
- Internal DC/DC Converter
- Vehicle chargers
- Open Frame Power Supply
- Battery Chargers
- Tranformers up to 1500W.
- Standard Power Supply
- Modified Power Supply
- Custom Power Supply
- Domestic Power Cords
- International Power Cords
- Wire Harness
- Cable Assembly
- NiCad Batteries
- NiMH Batteries
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Lithium Iron Phospate (LiFeP04) Batteries
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride Li Socl2 Battery
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide Battery Li Mno2 Battery
- Battery Packs.
Power Supplies Regulatory Compliance
A power supply is a regulated product and an agency/government's regulation is an important aspect of the product. GlobTek’s Power supplies are certified to many international standards such as:
- IEC60950, Information Technology Equipment
- IEC60601, Medical Devices
- IEC60335/UL1310, Household Use Electronics
- IEC61558, Power transformers, Power supplies
- IEC61347, Led Drivers
- IEC60065, Audio, video and similar electronic apparatus
- IEC62133, Portable sealed secondary cells and batteries
GlobTek’s Power supplies are certified by most international agencies for use in most countries:
- North America: UL, CSA, ETL
- Europe: Nemko, Semko, SIQ, TUV, Demko
- Asia: CQC, TUV-Japan, Taiwan-BSMI, Singapore-Spring, India-BIS, Malayisa- Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Korean-Kc, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait
- Africa: South Africa, Ghana
R&D and EngineeringEngineering Profile
GlobTek brings to power supply design and production the same advantages which have made us our customers' 1st choice for over years. Our vertical integration, highly efficient facilities, and steadfast obligation to quality and service excellence have enabled us to provide high-value custom engineered power supplies to many satisfied customers.
GlobTek engineers, designs and manufactures standard, modified and customized AC-AC, AC-DC, DC-DC power supplies, Power Cordsets and Battery Packs. Our designs fulfill power requirements ranging from 5 watts to 2 kilowatts.
GlobTek can meet your most challenging requirements. Our custom design and manufacturing process starts with our in-house engineering staff, all of whom have extensive experience in power supply engineering, high voltage applications, and project management. Our design team is equipped with the most sophisticated computer design and analysis tools available. We will work according to your specifications, or work jointly with you to develop a specification for your product.
GlobTek's design team works integrally with our customers to prepare custom product for prototyping and manufacturing. GlobTek's modern facilities host production projects from large OEM runs to small lots for special applications. Our devoted areas for R&D and prototyping permit GlobTek to offer unparalleled flexibility in bringing customer requirements to realization.
GlobTek's commitment to ensuring customer's requirements are met happens from the initial contact. Dedicated, degreed sales engineers translate customer's requirements to the most cost effective power solution. GlobTek provides full specifications for “sign off” prior to delivering samples or production. This ensures customers receive the correct solution the 1st time, avoiding expensive delays in the “design/time to market” cycle. International Agencies’ Safety/EMC Reports are available electronically. This allows our customers to receive this important documentation expeditiously for their own system submittals.
A team of Customer Service Specialists assists customers with all after sales activities; allowing customers to receive expedited responses to inquires for order status and/or changes. GlobTek's ISO9001:2008 contract review procedures insure that customer orders are "produced and delivered" as expected; repeatedly, order after order. Leading Edge procurements programs (Consignment, Kan Ban, Safety Stock, etc.) are also available. GlobTek introduced Oracle in 3Q 2005 which gave customer web based access to their orders.
- Number of shifts: 1-2, capable of running 3 shifts
- Name of Union: non-unionized.
- Manufacturing shut down period: Chinese New Year
- Recognized Energy Star Partner
- RoHS (lead-free) compliant/Proposition 65 compliant/Energy Star
- PCB Assembly - SMT, thru-hole, single, double, multi-layer
- Plastic injection molding/mechanical assembly/metal fabrication
- “State of the Art” automated testing capabilities
- ISO9001, ISO 13485, ISO14001 Certified
View Larger Map
GlobTek, Inc. USA
186 Veterans Drive
Northvale, NJ 07647
24,000 sq. ft.
GlobTek (Suzhou) Co. Ltd.
Asia Pacific Regional Factory
Building 4, City Illumination
76 East Jinling Road,
Suzhou Industrial Park,
- Quality Manual
- Documented Manufacturing procedures
- Process Specifications
- In-process inspection procedures/records
- Statistical process control or equivalent
- Incoming inspection procedures
- Calibration system for equipment
- Documented change control system
Sales References provided upon request.