|Description||Communication formats supported: USB Power Delivery (PD) 2.0/3.0, Quick Charge™ 2.0/3.0, Quick Charge™ 4.0/4.0+ with up to 7 voltages and VDM options available. Fully globally certified for Medical 60601-1, ICT 62368|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PIC18EAH|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PIC18EAH|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0O0c00000PIC18EAH|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||USB Adaptive Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||Adaptive Power USB Source, ITE/Medical|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1.5A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||60|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||3.6-20|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
Unit shipped without an installed input plug.
“Desktop insert” installed.
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
Communication formats supported: USB Power Delivery (PD) 2.0/3.0, Quick Charge™ 2.0/3.0, Quick Charge™ 4.0/4.0+
Output Parameters (for USB PD 2.0/3.0 applications):
Communications: Using the ‘CC’ line in a USB Type-C cable
Initial Output State: 5.0V/2.0A
Advertised USB PD Power Data Objects (PDOs):
A1 Configuration: 5.0V@4.6A, 5.8V@4.6A, 9.0V@4.4A, 12V@4.0A, 15V@3.6A, 15.1V@3.6A†, 20V@3.0A
A2 Configuration: 5.0V@3.0A, 5.8V@3.0A, 9.0V@3.0A, 12V@3.0A, 15V@3.0A, 15.1V@3.0A†, 20V@3.0A
A1 Configuration (Standard): Permanently attached (captive) output cable: 1.5m Length, 20AWG, shielded, 5A rated Type-C connector
A2 Configuration (Non-standard): Detachable output cable. Contact GlobTek for availability.
PPS Option: Apply to either A1 or A2 configuration to allow use of USB PD3.0 PPS functionality. PPS is available from 3.6V to 11V. The PPS option removes the 15.1V PDO.
Note 1: Custom PDOs available upon request. PDO1 must be 5.0V. PDO2 through PDO7 may be set to any custom voltage from 3.6V to 20V, with a step size of 100mV.
Note 2: For “mission critical” applications requiring power supply authentication, USB PD Vendor Defined Messages (VDMs) may be implemented to prevent system usage with non-certified power sources.†† Please see our article Product Security and Risk Mitigation for USB Power Delivery (PD) Based Systems for additional information.
Output Parameters (for Quick Charge™ 2.0/3.0 applications):
Communications: Using the ‘D+’ and ‘D-‘ lines in a USB Type-C/Micro-B cable
Initial Output State: 5.0V/2.0A
HVDCP Class B Output Voltages/Currents Ratings:
D+ D- Output
0.6V GND 5.0V/4.6A
3.3V 0.6V 9.0V/4.4A
0.6V 0.6V 12V/4.0A
3.3V 3.3V 20V/3.0A
0.6V 3.3V Continuous Mode, adjusts from 3.6V to 20V in 200mV steps
Permanently attached (captive) output cable: 1.5m Length, 20 AWG, shielded
A) GENERAL ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 VAC, Nameplate rated: 100-240VAC
90-264 VAC range @ 100% of rated load current
85-264 VAC range @ 85% of rated load current
110-370 VDC range @ 100% of rated load current
02. Input Frequency: Specified: 47-63 Hz (Nameplate rated: 50-60Hz)
03. Output Regulation: ± 4%, measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5% (typ.), measured at full load
05. Green Power-On Indicator LED
06. Output Ripple (VP-P): 100 mV, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth, with 0.1 µF ceramic capacitor in parallel with a low impedance 47 µF electrolytic capacitor, connected at the end of the output connector
07. Turn-On/Off Overshoot: 5% (max.), 1 ms (typ) recovery time for 40% to 70% step load
08. Turn-On Delay: 1 second (max.) @ full load and nominal line voltage
09. Hold-Up Time: 8 ms (typ.) @ full load and nominal line voltage
10. Inrush Current: 30A/60A maximum cold start @ 115/230VAC input
11. Efficiency: Efficiency Level VI and CoC Tier 2 compliant
12. No Load Standby Power: <0.075 W @ 230VAC
01. Input Protection: Input line fusing and 300VAC MOV
02. Short Circuit/ Overload: Electronically protected, auto-recover upon fault removal
Output Current Limit: 110% to 135% of rated output current
03. Output Over-Voltage: 25VDC max
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4000VAC or 5656VDC from input to output
02. Earth Leakage Current: 3-conductor input models: <300µA, 2-conductor input models: N/A
03. Touch Current: 3-conductor input models: < 20µA, 2-conductor input models: < 65µA
04. Output Isolation Options:
a) C8 Inlet, Class II (Standard)
b) C6 or C14 Inlet, Class II FE, Output Isolated from earth contact (Standard)
c) C6 or C14 Inlet, Class I, Output directly attached to earth contact
05. Means of Protection: 2 x MOPP
06. Compliant Standards: See listings at end the end of this specification for details
EN 60601-1-2, 4th edition
Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 10kV Contact Discharge, 20kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 10V/m 80-1000MHz, 3V/m 1-2.7GHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 4kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 2kV differential, 4kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3VRMS, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 3A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 300,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature:
-10°C to 40°C ambient temperature at full load
-10°C to 50°C ambient temperature with derating to 80% load
03. Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
04. Storage Temperature: -30°C to 80°C
05. Operating Altitude: 5000m
06. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label or Laser Printed
03. AC Input mechanical options:
Desktop C6, C8, C14 or C18 IEC Inlet.
Hybrid option (Desktop or Wall Plug-in) Class I or Class II input
For USB Power Delivery only
Two non-standard voltage profiles are included: 5.8V and 15.1V. System designers may use these non-standard profiles to prevent system operation with non-GlobTek power supplies. (Note: 12.0V is technically not standard, but is often included in other power supplies.)
The power supply will respond to a USB PD “Discover Identity” VDM with 0x4754 in the “ProductID” field. USB PD host systems may check this value before initiating/allowing power negotiation.
Please see our article Product Security and Risk Mitigation for USB Power Delivery (PD) Based Systems for additional information.
H) SPECIAL OPTIONS
Non-standard - Contact GlobTek for details
01. Detachable USB-C output cord
02. Special fixed output cord length: 1m, 2m or 3m lengths
03. Custom PD3.0 PDOs: Output voltages selectable between 3.6V and 20V
04. Custom markings, and marking methods
05. Special housing colors and output cord colors
06. USB Micro-B connector at end of cord for Quick Charge ™ 2.0/3.0 applications.
07. Tighter output voltage tolerance
08. Constant current/ constant voltage (CC/CV) battery charging, with max charge duration timer
† 15.1V PDO is standard on units with date codes after Sept-10-2019.
†† VDM functionality is standard on units with date codes after Sept-10-2019.
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||Egg Crate|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||427 x 405 x 158|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)|
|Label Height (mm)|
|Description||IEC 60320/C6 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground ( aka "Mickey Mouse")Blade Insertion Instructions|
R-Blade Style Instruction Video
Mates with IEC 60320/C5 Plug
Optional INPUT BLADES: R-Socket: below are available blades configurations which are "not included" (unless stated above); may be purchased separately, packaged with power supply, or as a separate "R-KIT" if specified
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
Request Information Download PDF Configure Output Connector