LED Driver, Desktop/tabletop, 60W, Available in Constant Current and Constant Voltage 12 & 24VDC
|Description||GT-E3056**60VV-X.X-T3, Class 2 Power Supply, Desktop/External, AC/DC LED Driver, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground, Output Rating: 60 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12-24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: China RoHS; VCCI; RoHS; WEEE; CE; Risk of electrical shock; Ukraine; GOST-R; PSE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MgtBiEAJ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MgtBiEAJ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000MgtBiEAJ|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||AC/DC LED Driver|
|Category||Class 2 Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1.0A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||60|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||12-24|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Load Regulation: ± 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: ±1% typical measured at output connector
05. Output Noise & Ripple (mV): 150mV for 12V, 240 mV for 24V
06. Turn-ON Delay: In condition of input voltage being 100-240VAC , time for output voltage mounting up to 90% of rated voltage will be less than 3s.
07. Hold-Up Time: 8 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
08. Inrush Current: In ambient temperature of 25℃, Max input voltage 240VAC and full load conditon, input surge current being less than 60A.
09. Efficiency: 83% Typical
10. Power factor(PF): ≥0.9（AC100-240V）
11. Harmonic distortion: THD≤20%
01. Input set 3.15A/250VAC fuse; When the input current is greater than the rated value, protector fusing;use the same fuse replacement
02. Short Circuit: When output short occurs, power supply enters into hiccup mode; when fault is removed, power supply recovers to normal operation
03. Over-voltage: When output over-voltage takes place power supply enters into hiccup mode; when fault is removed, power supply recovers to normal operation.
04. Over-temperature: Unit has over temperature protection
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 3000Vac/5mA/60 seconds(testing time in production:3 seconds) primary to secondary
02. Earth Leakage Current: 0.35 mA at 240Vac input voltage
03. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: -20°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 10% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -30°C to 80°C
05. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
06. Altitude: up to 4000 M
07. Vibration: Meet or exceed Scan frequency: 10 to 300Hz, acceleration: 1.0G(displacement:3.5mm), vibration for 1 hour by X,Y,Z.
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 153*60*39.7 +/-0.5 mm
03. Markings: Label, Silk Screen, or Laser Engraving at GlobTek option
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||220*65*65|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||465 x 350 x 340|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||41.5|
|Label Height (mm)||98.0|
|Description||IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground|
Mates with IEC 60320/C13 Plug
Optional Locking IEC60320 Receptable and cord option available on some models by request.:
Standard International IEC 320/C13 Cordsets
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these can be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
Stock Power Supply Cords
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
Is level VI efficiency required for power over Ethernet?
According to the department of energy of the United States, An EPS may be considered a Class A EPS if it connects to the end-use application using any type of electrical connection, cable, cord, or other wiring, including both removable and hard-wired connections. An Ethernet cable would meet these criteria, so an EPS that connects to the end-use product via an Ethernet cable would still be considered a Class A EPS and would be subject to the applicable energy conservation standards if it meets the other five criteria of a Class A EPS. In general all power over ethernet power supply adapters meet all criteria and are required to be level VI efficiency.