GTM93021-20VV-P2 (WIRES-push in Wago+ KCC)) Einbau-Netzteil Unterputz Inst Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply/Class 2/Household Power Supply Datasheet
|GTM93021-20VV-P2 (WIRES-push in Wago+ KCC)) Einbau-Netzteil Unterputz Inst|
|GTM93021-20VV-P2 (WIRES-push in Wago+ KCC)) Einbau-Netzteil Unterputz Inst, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply/Class 2/Household Power Supply, Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, , Output Rating: 20 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; CB EN/IEC 60335-1; Ukraine; GOST-R; Double Insulation; WEEE; CE; RoHS; Fuse 60335; NEMKO EN/IEC 60335-1; cETLus UL1310; PSE; VCCI; China RoHS; cETLus UL1310; 61558-1; IEC 61558-1; CB 61558-2-16; IP68; UL 1310; UL 1310; Fuse 60335; GTM93021-20VV-P2 (WIRES-push in Wago+ KCC)) Einbau-Netzteil Unterputz Inst, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply/Class 2/Household Power Supply, Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, , Output Rating: 20 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; CB EN/IEC 60335-1; Ukraine; GOST-R; Double Insulation; WEEE; CE; RoHS; Fuse 60335; NEMKO EN/IEC 60335-1; cETLus UL1310; PSE; VCCI; China RoHS; cETLus UL1310; 61558-1; IEC 61558-1; CB 61558-2-16; IP68; UL 1310; UL 1310; Fuse 60335;|
|Model Number||GTM93021-20VV-P2 (WIRES-push in Wago+ KCC)) Einbau-Netzteil Unterputz Inst|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2jI1EAJ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2jI1EAJ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2jI1EAJ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2jI1EAJ|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2jI1EAJ|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Type||Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply/Class 2/Household Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.6A Max|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||20|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-48|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at full load
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-1% or 150 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
06. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 5% maximum, 1 mS typical recovery time for 25% to 50% step load
07. Turn-ON Delay: 3000 mS, maximum @ full load, nominal line
08. Hold-Up Time: 8 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
09. Inrush Current: 30A maximum cold start @ 240Vac input
10. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
01. Over-Voltage: Electronically Protected Zener clamp across the output
02. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
04. Input Protection: Input line and neutral fusing
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
02. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
03. Earth continuity test:<0.1 Ohm or < 0.2 Ohm when with a non-detachable Power Supply cord, Class I Only
04. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: Convection
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 48.0 Length x 51.0 Width x 35.0 High mm +/-1.0 mm suitable for installation in North American 1-Gang Old Work Electrical Box / typical unterputz Power Supply (netzteil) for “Hohlwanddose” per VDE0606 (Einbau-Netzteil Stromversorgung für Unterputz-Installation)
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||55*51*52|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||410 x 380 x 195|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.2|
|Label Width (mm)||39.5|
|Label Height (mm)||36.5|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is IEC 60335-1?
The International Standard 60335-1 covers the safety of electrical appliances for household and similar purposes with rated voltage not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances.
Why is an IEC 60335-1 rated power supply or AC adapter necessary?
Applications used in the household environment are mandated to use and IEC 60335-1 certified power supply or AC to DC converter. These unique power supplies provide for specific compliance necessary for household use appliances.
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.