|GTM43004P-WWVV-x.x-T2, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connector, Class II, Non-Earth Ground (aka "Figure-8"), Output Rating: 120 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; CE; CB 60601-1; cETLus 60601-1 3rd; China RoHS; Double Insulation; GOST-R; Level V; PSE; RoHS; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1; Ukraine; WEEE; Fuse 60335; Fuse 60335; Book 60601; NEMKO EN/IEC 60335-1; cETLus ES60601; cETLus; IP40; VCCI; CB EN/IEC 60335-1; CCC; GTM43004P-WWVV-x.x-T2, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connector, Class II, Non-Earth Ground (aka "Figure-8"), Output Rating: 120 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; CE; CB 60601-1; cETLus 60601-1 3rd; China RoHS; Double Insulation; GOST-R; Level V; PSE; RoHS; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1; Ukraine; WEEE; Fuse 60335; Fuse 60335; Book 60601; NEMKO EN/IEC 60335-1; cETLus ES60601; cETLus; IP40; VCCI; CB EN/IEC 60335-1; CCC;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HSeFwEAL|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HSeFwEAL|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000HSeFwEAL|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||2.0A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||120|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-48|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the output connector
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-1% or 200 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
06. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 10% maximum, 1 mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
07. Turn-ON Delay: 3000 mS, maximum @ full load, nominal line
08. Hold-Up Time: 10 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
09. Inrush Current: 40A typical 115VAC input and 60A typical at 230VAC input
11. Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical
01. Over-Voltage: AC cycling required to reset output
02. Short Circuit: AC cycling required to reset output
03. Input Protection: Input line fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656 Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Earth Leakage Current: N/A for Class II units, there is no PE Ground pin, so Earth Leakage current is not measured
3. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
4. Means of Protection: 2 x MOPP
5. Primary to Secondary Bridging Capacitor: (2) * Y1 type capacitors in series
6. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: Convection
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 172.5*72.2*42.0 mm +/-1.0 mm
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
04. GREEN LED to indicate power ON
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||Cell Packaging|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||461 x 460 x 192|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||39.5|
|Label Height (mm)||99.5|
|Description||IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connector, Class II, Non-Earth Ground (aka "Figure-8")|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
Is level VI efficiency required for power over Ethernet?
According to the department of energy of the United States, An EPS may be considered a Class A EPS if it connects to the end-use application using any type of electrical connection, cable, cord, or other wiring, including both removable and hard-wired connections. An Ethernet cable would meet these criteria, so an EPS that connects to the end-use product via an Ethernet cable would still be considered a Class A EPS and would be subject to the applicable energy conservation standards if it meets the other five criteria of a Class A EPS. In general all power over ethernet power supply adapters meet all criteria and are required to be level VI efficiency.
What is IEC 60335-1?
The International Standard 60335-1 covers the safety of electrical appliances for household and similar purposes with rated voltage not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances.
Why is an IEC 60335-1 rated power supply or AC adapter necessary?
Applications used in the household environment are mandated to use and IEC 60335-1 certified power supply or AC to DC converter. These unique power supplies provide for specific compliance necessary for household use appliances.
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.