|GTM43004P-WWVV-x.x-F, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Open Frame/Internal, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Tyco 640445-5 3 Position Header PIN 1: EARTH, PIN 3: LINE, PIN 5: NEUTRAL, remove Pins 2 and 4, Output Rating: 120 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: PSE; UKCA; NEMKO EN/IEC 60335-1; Book 60601; Fuse 60335; CB 60601-1; CE; cETLus ES60601; cETLus; cETLus 60601-1 3rd; Class I; Fuse 60335; GOST-R; Level V; RoHS; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1; Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE; China RoHS; GTM43004P-WWVV-x.x-F, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Open Frame/Internal, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Tyco 640445-5 3 Position Header PIN 1: EARTH, PIN 3: LINE, PIN 5: NEUTRAL, remove Pins 2 and 4, Output Rating: 120 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: PSE; UKCA; NEMKO EN/IEC 60335-1; Book 60601; Fuse 60335; CB 60601-1; CE; cETLus ES60601; cETLus; cETLus 60601-1 3rd; Class I; Fuse 60335; GOST-R; Level V; RoHS; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1; Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE; China RoHS;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HSoz8EAD|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HSoz8EAD|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000HSoz8EAD|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||2.0A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||120|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-48|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac
02. Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the output connector
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-1% or 200 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
06. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 10% maximum, 1 mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
07. Turn-ON Delay: 3000 mS, maximum @ full load, nominal line
08. Hold-Up Time: 10 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
09. Inrush Current: 40A typical 115VAC input and 60A typical at 230VAC input
10. Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical
01. Over-Voltage: AC cycling required to reset output
02. Short Circuit: AC cycling required to reset output
03. Input Protection: Input line fusing
01. Protection class: Factory configured and labeled as Class I Functional Earth equipment. May be used as Class II equipment by physically removing(cutting) the Functional Earth terminal from the input connector (as provisioned by CB report). May be ordered as Class II with a 2 circuit input connector and double-box marking under an alternate ordering part number.
02. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656 Vdc from primary to secondary
03. Earth Leakage Current: Maximum allowed values: 5 mA NC(Normal condition); 10 mA SFC(single fault condition)
04. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
05. Means of Protection: 2 x MOPP
06. Primary to Secondary Bridging Capacitor: (2) * Y1 type capacitors in series
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: Convection
01. Open Frame
02. Size: 184.0*62.0*37.5 mm +/-1.0 mm
03. Markings: Label
04. GREEN LED to indicate power ON
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||Egg Crated|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||None|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||461 x 460 x 182|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||60.0|
|Label Height (mm)||60.0|
|Description||Tyco 640445-5 3 Position Header PIN 1: EARTH, PIN 3: LINE, PIN 5: NEUTRAL, remove Pins 2 and 4Product Details: http://www.te.com/catalog/pn/en/640445-5?RQPN=640445-5|
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is an open frame or internal AC-DC Power supply?
Open frame AC-DC power supplies are also known as AC-DC converters and are a type of internal power supply. The open frame AC to DC power supply is built into the inside of a system and used to convert the AC current into DC voltage.
What is IEC 60335-1?
The International Standard 60335-1 covers the safety of electrical appliances for household and similar purposes with rated voltage not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances.
Why is an IEC 60335-1 rated power supply or AC adapter necessary?
Applications used in the household environment are mandated to use and IEC 60335-1 certified power supply or AC to DC converter. These unique power supplies provide for specific compliance necessary for household use appliances.
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.