|GTM91110P240HPVV-FAW-S, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Open Frame/Internal, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Molex 26-60-4030 3 Position Header Pin 1: Line, Pin 2: Removed, PIN 3: Neutral, Output Rating: 300 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12-55V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: GTM91110P240HPVV-FAW-S, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Open Frame/Internal, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Molex 26-60-4030 3 Position Header Pin 1: Line, Pin 2: Removed, PIN 3: Neutral, Output Rating: 300 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12-55V in 0.1V increments, Approvals:|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000PRlj7EAD|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||4.0A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||300|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||12-55|
|Size (mm)||127x76.2x43 1U|
CONNECTOR HEADER FOR FAN, 2 PINS, 2mm PITCH B2B-PH-K-SLFSN JST
Position Label 1 on the side of capacitor C1
Material: White art paper with Black nomenclature and is attached on top of CX1
Material: White art paper with Black nomenclature and is attached on side of CX1
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated 100-240 Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50/60 Hz
03. Inrush current: Cold start @ 25°C, 40A @ 115Vac, 80A @ 230Vac
04. Efficiency: 85% to 90% typical at full load, 120-240Vac input
05. Power factor: 0.98 typical at full load, 230Vac input
06. Turn on delay: 5 Seconds maximum, (3 seconds max option)
07. Load regulation: ± 1% Measured at the connector side
08. Line regulation: ± 0.2% Measured at the connector side
09. Output Ripple protection (Peak to Peak): +/-1% maximum of nominal output voltage measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1µf ceramic capacitor in parallel with a low impedance 47 µf electrolytic capacitor located 200mm from the end of the output connector
10. Turn on/off overshoot: 5% Maximum, 1mS recovery time
11. Hold up time: 8 mS @ 300W load, 10mS@200W load, 16mS@150W load at 115Vac input
12. Transient response: 2% Maximum deviation, returns to initial condition in 3 ms max for 25% load step, from 10% to 100% of rated load
13. Remote sense (optional): compensates for up to 0.5V voltage drop in output wiring.
Power supply will operate correctly, with or without remote sense pins hooked up.
14. Auxillary Output: For forced air fan 12V @ 250mA, if convection cooled 12V @ 150mA. Other output voltages and current ratings from 5V to 24V available, contact factory for availability.
15. Indicator: Green LED for output presence
01. Input Protection: Input line fusing and 300Vac MOV
02. Short circuit: Protected. Unit will autorecover upon removal of short
03. Overload protection: Autorecover upon removal of overload
150W, 175% - 210% of nominal power rating
200W, 130% - 160% of nominal power rating
240W, 110% - 130% of nominal power rating
300W, 110% - 130% of nominal power rating
04. Over voltage: Protected at 110- 140% of nominal output voltage, latched type. AC cycling required to restore output. Autorecovery type OVP is an option, contact factory for availability.
05. Fan output protection: 3 Pin Linear Regulator, short circuit proof
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4000Vac or 5656Vdc from input to output,
On Class I models, 2500Vac or 3535Vdc from input to earth
02. Earth Leakage Current:
Class I Input Models: Does not exceed 500uA
Class II Input Models: Does not apply
03. Touch Current: Does not exceed 100uA, output terminations to earth
04. Output terminations rated as SELV, and Means of Operator Protection
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature Range:
-10°C to 50°C @ 100% output power rating
-10°C to 70°C @ 50% output power derating
Open Frame 150W Series: Convection
Open Frame 240W and 300W Series: 20 CFM Forced Air Cooling
Perforated Plastic Housing 200W Series: 20 CFM Forced Air Cooling,
with convection cooling 50% derated (100W) output capability.
04. Relative Humidity: operating 0% to 90% Non-condensing
05. Storage Temperature: -30°C to 85°C
06. Altitude: up to 2000 meter
07. Random vibration/transient drop: MIL-STD 810E
E) MECHANICAL FORMAT:
150W, 240W and 300W Open Frame version
Size: 127*76.2*43 mm
Weight: 470 grams
200W Perforated Plastic Enclosure version
Size: 140*87.6*51.9 mm
Weight: 620 grams
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||135*85*60|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||430 x 380 x 275|
|Gross Weight (kg)||14.0|
|Label Width (mm)||30.0|
|Label Height (mm)||20.0|
|Description||Molex 26-60-4030 3 Position Header Pin 1: Line, Pin 2: Removed, PIN 3: Neutral|
Optional Input Wiring Kits are available:
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
What is an open frame or internal AC-DC Power supply?
Open frame AC-DC power supplies are also known as AC-DC converters and are a type of internal power supply. The open frame AC to DC power supply is built into the inside of a system and used to convert the AC current into DC voltage.
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.