GTM91120CC-30VV-P2 Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GTM91120CC-30VV-P2, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, See "Blade/Cord Installed" section. Contact GlobTek for customization requests such as Molded country plugs, Molex or TE connectors, or IEC connectors mounted on any type of cable in any customer specified lengths., Output Rating: 30 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; CB EN/IEC 60335-1; CE; ETL; CB 60335; GTM91120CC-30VV-P2, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, See "Blade/Cord Installed" section. Contact GlobTek for customization requests such as Molded country plugs, Molex or TE connectors, or IEC connectors mounted on any type of cable in any customer specified lengths., Output Rating: 30 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; CB EN/IEC 60335-1; CE; ETL; CB 60335;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HWY4KEAX|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HWY4KEAX|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000HWY4KEAX|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Type||Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1.5A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||30|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-48|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
1. Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac
2. Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
3. Output power (rated): 15Watts max, Constant Current
4. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
5. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 2% typical measured at full load
6. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-2% maximum, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
7. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 5% maximum, 500uS typical recovery time for 25% to 50% step load
8. Turn-ON Delay: 3 Seconds, maximum @ full load, nominal line
9. Hold-Up Time: 5mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
10. Inrush Current: 60A maximum cold start @ 240Vac input
11. Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Protected with a Zener diode clamp across the output
2. Short Circuit: Hiccup with auto recovery
3. Over-load: Hiccup with auto recovery
4. Input Protection: Input line and neutral fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Earth Leakage Current: <100 uA at 240Vac input voltage
1. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
5. Cooling: Convection
6. For EMI suppression 28A026-0A2 Snap-on Ferrites are recommended on both input and output cables, if required.
1. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
2. Size: 43.5 x 74.0 x 35.3 mm +/-1.0 mm
3. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||TBD|
|Gross Weight (kg)|
|Label Width (mm)|
|Label Height (mm)|
|Description||See "Blade/Cord Installed" section.
Contact GlobTek for customization requests such as Molded country plugs, Molex or TE connectors, or IEC connectors mounted on any type of cable in any customer specified lengths.|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.