GTM961200P120VV.V-P2 Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply Datasheet
|GTM961200P120VV.V-P2, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, See "Blade/Cord Installed" section. Contact GlobTek for customization requests such as Molded country plugs, Molex or TE connectors, or IEC connectors mounted on any type of cable in any customer specified lengths., Output Rating: 120 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12-54V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: IP68; CB 61347; CB 62368; PSE; PSE; PSE; PSE; S-Mark 62368; IRAM; UKCA; Conforms to 62368-1; S-Mark; Morocco; GTM961200P120VV.V-P2, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, See "Blade/Cord Installed" section. Contact GlobTek for customization requests such as Molded country plugs, Molex or TE connectors, or IEC connectors mounted on any type of cable in any customer specified lengths., Output Rating: 120 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12-54V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: IP68; CB 61347; CB 62368; PSE; PSE; PSE; PSE; S-Mark 62368; IRAM; UKCA; Conforms to 62368-1; S-Mark; Morocco;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PzQxxEAF|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PzQxxEAF|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0O0c00000PzQxxEAF|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Type||Potted/Encapsulated in plastic housing|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||120|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||12-54|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|Size (mm)||178.0*76.0*39.5 +/- 1.0 mm|
|3D File Download||https://www.globtek.com/file/dl/GTM961200PWWWVV.V-P2.zip|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
90-264Vac range @ 100% of rated load current
85-264 Vac range @ 90% of rated load current
90-370 VDC range @ 100% of rated load current
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50/60Hz
03. Power Factor: 0.90 minimum @ 230Vac, 0.97 minimum @ 115Vac
04. Output Regulation: +/- 4% measured at the output connector
05. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 0.5% typical measured at full load
06. Green Power On Indicator LED
07. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 200 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with a low impedance 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
08. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 8% maximum, 1 mS typical recovery time for 25% to 50% step load
09. Turn-ON Delay: 1 second typical
10. Hold-Up Time: 20 mS minimum
11. Inrush Current: 30A maximum at 115Vac input and 60A maximum at 230 Vac input
12. Switching Frequency: Varies from 25KHz to 125KHz
13. Efficiency: Compliant with Efficiency Level VI standard and 230 CoC Tier 2 Limits
14. No Load Standby Power: <0.15 W @ 230Vac
01. Input Protection: Input line fusing and 300Vac rated MOV
02. Short Circuit/ Overload: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
Output Current Limit: Current limited to less than 170W / Vnom and 13A
(Vnom = nominal rated output voltage)
03. Over-Temperature : Latching Electronic Overtemperature protection. Cycle AC OFF to reset.
04. Output Over-Voltage: 110% to 135% of nominal output voltage under full load condition, and less than 60V max. Latching protection, cycle AC OFF to reset.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4000Vac or 5656Vdc from input to output,
On Class I models, 3000Vac or 4242Vdc from input to earth
02. Earth Leakage Current: Class I models < 300uA, N/A for Class II models
03. Touch Current: Class I models < 20uA, Class II models < 70uA
04. Output Isolation Options:
a) C8 or C18 Inlet, Class II
b) C6 or C14 Inlet, Class II FE, Output Isolated from Earth contact
c) C6 or C14 Inlet, Class I, Output negative directly attached to Earth contact
05. Earth Continuity Test: < 0.1 Ohm between Earth Pin at AC input and PCB termination point (Class I models only)
06. Means of Protection: 2 x MOPP
07. Primary to Secondary Bridging Capacitance: Two IEC60384-14 certified Y1 type capacitors in series
08. Compliant Standards: See listings at end of this drawing for specifics
EN 60601-1-2, 4th edition
Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 10kV Contact Discharge, 18kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 10V/m 80-1000MHz, 3V/m 1-2.7GHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 4kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 2kV differential, 4kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 3A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 500,000 Hours @ 40°C ambient temperature, Full Load
02. Operating Temperature:
GTM961200P Family: -20°C to 40°C ambient temperature with full load
Regarding Operating Temperature,
a- See below derating table for output power capability at alternate temperature
b- Extended low end temperature range available as custom option
03. Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
04. Storage Temperature: -30°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: Convection
06. ROHS: Compliant with latest regulations, see approvals section below
07. Operational Altitude: 5000M
01. Markings: Label or Laser printed
G) SPECIAL OPTIONS
01. Custom Cordsets, various cordage types, and connector types
02. Custom Markings
03. Short term Output Surge Capability
04. Reduced Leakage Current version, medical CF leakage current compliance
05. Tightened output voltage tolerance
06. Reduced Output Ripple Level
07. LED Lighting, Class C Line Harmonics per 61000-3-2, from 85W to 120W output
08. Reduced output power marking/rating
09. High Rel PCB laminate with Plated through Holes for IPC610 Class 2 Compliance
10. Low Temperature operation, down to -40°C
11. Special Housing Colors and Cordset Colors
H) OUTPUT CONNECTORS
Several output connector options are available with various output current ratings.
GlobTek can supply 10A rated 2.1mm and 2.5mm style DC Power Jacks, to complement our
10A output rated 2.1mm and 2.5mm DC power plugs used on our output cordsets.
2.1mm PCB DC Power Jack ordering code: JACK-C-PC-10A-RA(R)
2.5mm PCB DC Power Jack ordering code: JACK-L-PC-10A-RA(R)
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||TBD|
|Gross Weight (kg)|
|Label Width (mm)||119 +2,-0.2|
|Label Height (mm)||59 +2,-0.2|
|Description||See "Blade/Cord Installed" section. Contact GlobTek for customization requests such as Molded country plugs, Molex or TE connectors, or IEC connectors mounted on any type of cable in any customer specified lengths.|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a IEC 62368-1:2018 power supply?
IEC 62368-1:2018 is applicable to the safety of electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication technology, and business and office machines with a rated voltage not exceeding 600 V. This is a product safety standard that classifies energy sources, prescribes safeguards against those energy sources, and provides guidance on the application of, and requirements for, those safeguards. The prescribed safeguards are intended to reduce the likelihood of pain, injury and, in the case of fire, property damage. An IEC 62368-1 rated AC to DC converter or power supply is a power supply that has been tested to and certified to comply with the said standard.
Did IEC 62368-1 power supplies replace IEC60950-1 power supplies?
On December 20, 2020 the safety standards that historically have applied to information technology equipment and audio video equipment, IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1,transition to IEC 62368-1. In North America ETL and UL 60950-1 certifications will continue to stay valid and may continue to be used until further notice.
What is the difference between an IEC 62368-1 and a IEC 60950-1 power supply?
While the structure and contents of the standards are very different in general most products that previously complied with IEC 60950-1 comply with the latest standard IEC 62368-1 with little or no modification.
Will my IEC60950-1 power supply remain available?
GlobTek will continue to manufacture and supply IEC 60950-1 power supplies indefinitely until further notice.
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.