DOE EPS 2.0 Level VI/CEC compliant Li-Ion (Lithium Ion) Intelligent/Smart Charger for 1, 2, or 3 cells certified for ITE(60950), Medical(60601), Household(60335/1310) use.
|Description||GTM91128LIXCEL, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in+Desktop Combination, Li-Ion Battery Charger, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connector, Output Rating: 12.6 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.2-12.6V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CB 60950; ETL; EAC; SIQ 61558; SIQ; SIQ; SIQ; S-Mark 60950; cRUus (up to 30V); cRUus; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1; S-Mark 62368; CE; RoHS; China RoHS; WEEE; PSE; Ukraine; Double Insulation; ETL; CB 60335; Book 60601; VCCI; IP54; GTM91128LIXCEL, ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in+Desktop Combination, Li-Ion Battery Charger, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connector, Output Rating: 12.6 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.2-12.6V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CB 60950; ETL; EAC; SIQ 61558; SIQ; SIQ; SIQ; S-Mark 60950; cRUus (up to 30V); cRUus; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1; S-Mark 62368; CE; RoHS; China RoHS; WEEE; PSE; Ukraine; Double Insulation; ETL; CB 60335; Book 60601; VCCI; IP54;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2KH4EAN|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2KH4EAN|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2KH4EAN|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Type||Wall Plug-in+Desktop Combination|
|Technology||Li-Ion Battery Charger|
|Category||ICT / ITE / Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1.5A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||12.6|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||3.2-12.6|
|Ingress Protection||Indoor Use|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
Input Current: < 1.5A RMS Max
01. Pre-Charge Current: 10% of bulk charge current (typical)
02. Bulk Charge Current: see table for nominal value, ±10% max variance
03. Full Charge Voltage: 1 cell: 4.2Vdc; 2 cell: 8.4Vdc, 3 cell: 12.6Vdc, +/-1% Max Variance
04. Charge Termination Current: 10% of bulk charge current (typical)
05. Pre-Charge to Bulk Charge Battery Transition Voltage: 1 cell: 2.86Vdc to 3.15Vdc, 2 cell: 5.72Vdc to 6.30Vdc; 3 cell: 8.58Vdc to 9.45Vdc Charger will be in pre-charge mode when the battery voltage is below the transition voltage.
06. Battery Charging Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 35°C
07. Back-Up Charge Termination Timer: 3 hours standard. Timer may be set to 3 to 12 hours range for batteries with high Ahr capacity by GT engineering. Charger will terminate charging when timer expired. Please advise Sales dept of you battery Ahr capacity.
08. LED Charge Status Indicator
a. Pre-Charge: Solid Amber
b. Bulk Charge: Solid Amber
c. Charge Complete: Solid Green
d. No battery or Fault: Green and Amber LED off
B) ENERGY EFFICIENCY PERFORMANCE
01. CEC Compliant, to Battery Charger Requirements, with up to 10AHr battery
02. DOE Compliant, to Battery Charger Requirements, with up to 10AHr battery
C) PROTECTION MODES*
01. Over Voltage Protection: 1 cell: 4.6Vdc - 5.0Vdc, 2 cell: 9.2Vdc - 10.0Vdc; 3 cell: 13.8Vdc - 15.0Vdc Charger will terminate charging when over voltage occurs
02. Short Circuit Protection: Charger will not commence charging when BAT+ and BAT- are shorted
03. Over Temperature Protection: Charger will terminate charging if battery temperature reached 45°C±3°C. Charger will autorecover when temperature drops to about 30°C±3°C. For this feature, 10Kohm thermistor (NTC, 103AT) is required to be installed inside the battery pack. For battery packs without the thermistor, over temperature protection feature is not available and a 10K Ohm resistor is installed inside the charger to bypass the over temperature protection circuit.
04. Reverse Battery Protection: Battery should be mechanically protected from being installed reversed
05. Defective Battery Protection: If battery voltage will not rise above the pre-charge to bulk charge transition voltage (2.86Vdc to 3.15Vdc) within 30 minutes from the time pre-charging begins, the battery is considered defective and the charger will terminate charging.
*When fault condition occurs, the battery has to be removed from the charger and reinstalled after at least 3 seconds to reset the protection. Charging will commence after battery reinstallation only when the fault is cleared.
1. IEC 60950-1, IEC 60601-1, IEC 60335-1, IEC 61558-1.
2. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656 Vdc from primary to secondary
3. Earth Leakage Current: N/A for Class II units, there is no PE Ground pin, so Earth Leakage current is not measured
4. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
01. MTBF: 300,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
05. Cooling: Convection
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 53.47*117.53*36.6 +/-1.0 mm
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
04. GREEN LED to indicate (see above electrical specifications)
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||142*60*62|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||442 x 330 x 275|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.2|
|Label Width (mm)||45.0|
|Label Height (mm)||50.0|
|Description||IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connectorBlade Insertion Instructions|
R-Blade Style Instruction Video
Mates with IEC 60320/C8 Plug
This series of Interchangeable Blade products may be used with Proprietary Interchangeable Blades as described below or with standard international power cords.
Optional INPUT BLADES: R-Socket: below are available blades configurations which are "not included" (unless stated above); may be purchased separately, packaged with power supply, or as a separate "R-KIT" if specified
1. Class II model NEMA 1-15P AC power plug with 2 prongs, R-NA-2(R)
2. Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II, R-SAA-2(R)
3. UK BS 1363 configuration: UK 2 pins (dummy Ground) Class II, R-UK-2(R)
4. European CEE 7/16 configuration: Europlug 2 PINS, Class II, R-EU-2(R)
5. China GB 2099 configuration: 2 blades, Class II; CN P/N:R-CN-2(R)
6. Desktop Insert
05. R-KIT-2(R): 1,2,3,4 above
06. R-KIT-2-INTL(R): 2,3,4 above
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these may be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a IEC 62368-1:2018 power supply?
IEC 62368-1:2018 is applicable to the safety of electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication technology, and business and office machines with a rated voltage not exceeding 600 V. This is a product safety standard that classifies energy sources, prescribes safeguards against those energy sources, and provides guidance on the application of, and requirements for, those safeguards. The prescribed safeguards are intended to reduce the likelihood of pain, injury and, in the case of fire, property damage. An IEC 62368-1 rated AC to DC converter or power supply is a power supply that has been tested to and certified to comply with the said standard.
Did IEC 62368-1 power supplies replace IEC60950-1 power supplies?
On December 20, 2020 the safety standards that historically have applied to information technology equipment and audio video equipment, IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1,transition to IEC 62368-1. In North America ETL and UL 60950-1 certifications will continue to stay valid and may continue to be used until further notice.
What is the difference between an IEC 62368-1 and a IEC 60950-1 power supply?
While the structure and contents of the standards are very different in general most products that previously complied with IEC 60950-1 comply with the latest standard IEC 62368-1 with little or no modification.
Will my IEC60950-1 power supply remain available?
GlobTek will continue to manufacture and supply IEC 60950-1 power supplies indefinitely until further notice.
What is a hybrid wall Plug-in/desktop AC-DC Adapter?
Hybrid wall Plug-in/desktop AC-DC Adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. These devices are considered a hybrid because they can be used as a standard desktop power supply utilizing an IEC 60320 power cord or using the proprietary input blade system can be used as a wall plug-in and plug directly into the wall without a cord. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage