|GT-21097CC, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground, Output Rating: 50 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.3-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: FCC; CB 60950; CE; Class I; China RoHS; cULus; GOST-R; IP40; Korea (3V Only); Korea (5V Only); Korea (12V Only); LPS; PSE; RoHS; Singapore (5V only); Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE; PSE; PSE; PSE; PSE; GT-21097CC, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground, Output Rating: 50 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.3-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: FCC; CB 60950; CE; Class I; China RoHS; cULus; GOST-R; IP40; Korea (3V Only); Korea (5V Only); Korea (12V Only); LPS; PSE; RoHS; Singapore (5V only); Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE; PSE; PSE; PSE; PSE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O30000007P7ZWEA0|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0O30000007P7ZWEA0|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0O30000007P7ZWEA0|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1.6A MAX|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||50|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||3.3-48|
|Ingress Protection||Indoor Use|
Indicator color: Green when chaged
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output current range: 0 to XXA, constant current set to XXA
04. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
05. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at full load
06. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/- 1% of output voltage, Vp-p, typical
07. Turn-ON/OFF: 5% maximum,1 mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
08. Turn-ON Delay: 1 Sec, typical
09. Hold-Up Time: 10 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
10. Inrush Current: 20A maximum cold start @ 240Vac input
11. Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical, varies with line and load
01. Over-Voltage: limited via crowbar method
02. Short Circuit: Hiccup with auto recovery upon removal of short
03. Over-load: Hiccup with auto recovery
04. Input Protection: Input line
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242 Vdc from primary to secondary (for Class II with functional ground)
02. Touch Current: <0.25mA @ 240Vac input voltage
03. Earth Leakage Current: <3.5 mA at 240Vac input voltage
04. Earth continuity test:<0.1 Ohm or < 0.2 Ohm when with a non-detachable Power Supply cord, Class I Only
05. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: Convection
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 118 x 60 x 33 ± 0.5 mm
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
04. Green LED for indicating Power Out
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||147*100*33|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||455 x 405 x 220|
|Gross Weight (kg)||19.6|
|Label Width (mm)||44.5|
|Label Height (mm)||79.5|
|Description||IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground|
Mates with IEC 60320/C13 Plug
Optional Locking IEC60320 Receptable and cord option available on some models by request.:
Standard International IEC 320/C13 Cordsets
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these can be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
Is level VI efficiency required for power over Ethernet?
According to the department of energy of the United States, An EPS may be considered a Class A EPS if it connects to the end-use application using any type of electrical connection, cable, cord, or other wiring, including both removable and hard-wired connections. An Ethernet cable would meet these criteria, so an EPS that connects to the end-use product via an Ethernet cable would still be considered a Class A EPS and would be subject to the applicable energy conservation standards if it meets the other five criteria of a Class A EPS. In general all power over ethernet power supply adapters meet all criteria and are required to be level VI efficiency.
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.