GT-41062-WWVV-T3A Desktop/External ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-41062-WWVV-T3A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C6 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground ( aka "Mickey Mouse"), Output Rating: 18 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; CB 62368 (pending); C-Tick; CB 60950; CCC; CE; China RoHS; Class I; cULus; GOST-R; IP40; WEEE; VCCI; Ukraine; LPS 60950; Level IV; NrCAN; RoHS; PSE; SIQ; Level V (24-48 Volts only); IRAM; PSE; PSE; GT-41062-WWVV-T3A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C6 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground ( aka "Mickey Mouse"), Output Rating: 18 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; CB 62368 (pending); C-Tick; CB 60950; CCC; CE; China RoHS; Class I; cULus; GOST-R; IP40; WEEE; VCCI; Ukraine; LPS 60950; Level IV; NrCAN; RoHS; PSE; SIQ; Level V (24-48 Volts only); IRAM; PSE; PSE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000BzyEDEAZ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000BzyEDEAZ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000BzyEDEAZ|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.6 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||18|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-24|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
1. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
2. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
3. Output Power (Rated): 18Watts max
4. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
5. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measures at full load
6. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 150 mV whichever is greater measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of output connector at nominal line
7. Turn-On/Turn-Off Overshoot: 5% maximum, 1mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
8. Turn-On Delay: 1 second typical
09. Hold-Up Time: 8mS typical @ nominal input voltage & full load
10. Inrush Current: 30A typical @ 115Vac input ; 60A typical @ 230Vac input
11. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Protected via zener diode across the output
2. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
3. Input Protection: Input line fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Touch Current: <0.25mA @ 240Vac input voltage
3. Earth Leakage Current: <3.5mA @ 240Vac input voltage
4. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
4. Earth continuity test:<0.1 Ohm or < 0.2 Ohm when with a non-detachable Power Supply cord, Class I Only
1. MTBF: 200,000 hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
1. Upper Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
2. Lower Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
3. Size: 80.5* 50.0*31.0 mm +/-1.0
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||57*110*70|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||450 x 295 x 285|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||39.6|
|Label Height (mm)||59.6|
|Description||IEC 60320/C6 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground ( aka "Mickey Mouse")|
Mates with IEC 60320/C5 Plug
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
Is level VI efficiency required for power over Ethernet?
According to the department of energy of the United States, An EPS may be considered a Class A EPS if it connects to the end-use application using any type of electrical connection, cable, cord, or other wiring, including both removable and hard-wired connections. An Ethernet cable would meet these criteria, so an EPS that connects to the end-use product via an Ethernet cable would still be considered a Class A EPS and would be subject to the applicable energy conservation standards if it meets the other five criteria of a Class A EPS. In general all power over ethernet power supply adapters meet all criteria and are required to be level VI efficiency.
What is a IEC 62368-1:2018 power supply?
IEC 62368-1:2018 is applicable to the safety of electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication technology, and business and office machines with a rated voltage not exceeding 600 V. This is a product safety standard that classifies energy sources, prescribes safeguards against those energy sources, and provides guidance on the application of, and requirements for, those safeguards. The prescribed safeguards are intended to reduce the likelihood of pain, injury and, in the case of fire, property damage. An IEC 62368-1 rated AC to DC converter or power supply is a power supply that has been tested to and certified to comply with the said standard.
Did IEC 62368-1 power supplies replace IEC60950-1 power supplies?
On December 20, 2020 the safety standards that historically have applied to information technology equipment and audio video equipment, IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1,transition to IEC 62368-1. In North America ETL and UL 60950-1 certifications will continue to stay valid and may continue to be used until further notice.
What is the difference between an IEC 62368-1 and a IEC 60950-1 power supply?
While the structure and contents of the standards are very different in general most products that previously complied with IEC 60950-1 comply with the latest standard IEC 62368-1 with little or no modification.
Will my IEC60950-1 power supply remain available?
GlobTek will continue to manufacture and supply IEC 60950-1 power supplies indefinitely until further notice.
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.