GT-41082-WWVV-T3A Desktop/External ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-41082-WWVV-T3A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C6 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground ( aka "Mickey Mouse"), Output Rating: 18 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-15V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CCC; CB 60950; CE; China RoHS; Class I; GOST-R; Level V; LPS 60950; NEMKO 60950; NrCAN; PSE; RoHS; WEEE; Ukraine; VCCI; cULus; GT-41082-WWVV-T3A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C6 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground ( aka "Mickey Mouse"), Output Rating: 18 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-15V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CCC; CB 60950; CE; China RoHS; Class I; GOST-R; Level V; LPS 60950; NEMKO 60950; NrCAN; PSE; RoHS; WEEE; Ukraine; VCCI; cULus;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000BzwG6EAJ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000BzwG6EAJ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000BzwG6EAJ|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.5A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||18|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-15|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac
02. Input Current: 0.6 A RMS max
03. Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
04. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
05. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the output connector
06. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-1% or 150 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
07. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 5% maximum, 1 mS typical recovery time for 25% to 50% step load
08. Turn-ON Delay: 1 Second, Typical
09. Hold-Up Time: 8 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
10. Inrush Current: 30A Typical at 115VAC input and 60A typical at 230VAC input
11. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
01. Over-Voltage: Electronically Protected Zener clamp across the output
02. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
03. Input Protection: Input line fusing
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
02. Earth Leakage Current: <3.5 mA at 240Vac input voltage
03. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 50.0*80.6*31.1 mm +/-1.0 mm
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||110*57*70|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||450 x 295 x 285|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||39.6|
|Label Height (mm)||59.6|
|Description||IEC 60320/C6 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground ( aka "Mickey Mouse")|
Mates with IEC 60320/C5 Plug
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
Is level VI efficiency required for power over Ethernet?
According to the department of energy of the United States, An EPS may be considered a Class A EPS if it connects to the end-use application using any type of electrical connection, cable, cord, or other wiring, including both removable and hard-wired connections. An Ethernet cable would meet these criteria, so an EPS that connects to the end-use product via an Ethernet cable would still be considered a Class A EPS and would be subject to the applicable energy conservation standards if it meets the other five criteria of a Class A EPS. In general all power over ethernet power supply adapters meet all criteria and are required to be level VI efficiency.
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.