Ruggedized DC/DC converter, 9-60VDC Input and 60W/13.2VDC output. Alternate output voltages available. IEC 60068 Vibration, Shock, Bump, and Salt Mist tested
|Description||GTD93035L6013.2-F, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, DC-DC, , Input Rating: 9-60 VDC, 3 Positon Terminal Block, Output Rating: 60 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 13.2V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: IRAM; UKCA; India BIS; WEEE; VCCI; Ukraine; EAC; CB 62368; S-Mark 60950; CE; FCC; IP54; Salt Mist; Vibration Shock Bump; Saudi; South Africa; cETLus; AS/NZS; RCM; CU Kazakhstan; NOM; CCC; South Africa; Malaysia (pending); CB 60950; GTD93035L6013.2-F, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, DC-DC, , Input Rating: 9-60 VDC, 3 Positon Terminal Block, Output Rating: 60 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 13.2V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: IRAM; UKCA; India BIS; WEEE; VCCI; Ukraine; EAC; CB 62368; S-Mark 60950; CE; FCC; IP54; Salt Mist; Vibration Shock Bump; Saudi; South Africa; cETLus; AS/NZS; RCM; CU Kazakhstan; NOM; CCC; South Africa; Malaysia (pending); CB 60950;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2WkZEAV|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2WkZEAV|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2WkZEAV|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||9-60 VDC|
|Max Input Current (A)||9.0 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||60|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||13.2|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
1. Input Voltage: 9-60 Vdc
2. Output Regulation: +/- 1% measured at the output connector
3. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at full load
4. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 132mV maximum, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
5. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 5% maximum, 500uS typical recovery time for 25% to 50% step load
6. Turn-ON Delay: 3 Seconds, maximum @ full load, nominal line
7. Hold-Up Time: 5mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
8. Inrush Current: 60A maximum cold start @ 9Vdc input
9. Switching Frequency: 150 KHz typical
10. Efficiency: >75% at 9Vdc full load
>78% at 12Vdc full load
>80% at 12Vdc-60Vdc full load
11. Transient Response: 200uS to +/-1.5% max value @ 25% load step
1. Over-Voltage: Protected latch type, input recycling required to recover
2. Short Circuit: Hiccup with auto recovery
3. Over-load: Hiccup with auto recovery
4. Input Protection: Input line and neutral fusing
5. Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1600 Vdc from primary to secondary, primary to chassis, secondary to chassis
1. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: -30°C to 50°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 5% to 85% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
5. Cooling: Convection
1. Housing: Rugged, vehicle mounted. Vibration, shock, contamination, water resistant. Aluminum
2. Size: 189*95*53mm
3. Markings: Label
4. Vibration: IEC 60068-2-64 Fh (Random)
5. Bump: IEC 60068-2-29 Eb
6. Waterproof: Not required. However, it should be water-resistant. Recommended IEC 60068-2-52
7. Contamination: Resistant to chemicals, rust, etc.
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||117*74*204|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||430 x 370 x 190|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.2|
|Label Width (mm)||50.0|
|Label Height (mm)||28.0|
|Description||3 Positon Terminal BlockShanghai Elinker P/N: LG103-5.0|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
Is level VI efficiency required for power over Ethernet?
According to the department of energy of the United States, An EPS may be considered a Class A EPS if it connects to the end-use application using any type of electrical connection, cable, cord, or other wiring, including both removable and hard-wired connections. An Ethernet cable would meet these criteria, so an EPS that connects to the end-use product via an Ethernet cable would still be considered a Class A EPS and would be subject to the applicable energy conservation standards if it meets the other five criteria of a Class A EPS. In general all power over ethernet power supply adapters meet all criteria and are required to be level VI efficiency.
What is a IEC 62368-1:2018 power supply?
IEC 62368-1:2018 is applicable to the safety of electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication technology, and business and office machines with a rated voltage not exceeding 600 V. This is a product safety standard that classifies energy sources, prescribes safeguards against those energy sources, and provides guidance on the application of, and requirements for, those safeguards. The prescribed safeguards are intended to reduce the likelihood of pain, injury and, in the case of fire, property damage. An IEC 62368-1 rated AC to DC converter or power supply is a power supply that has been tested to and certified to comply with the said standard.
Did IEC 62368-1 power supplies replace IEC60950-1 power supplies?
On December 20, 2020 the safety standards that historically have applied to information technology equipment and audio video equipment, IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1,transition to IEC 62368-1. In North America ETL and UL 60950-1 certifications will continue to stay valid and may continue to be used until further notice.
What is the difference between an IEC 62368-1 and a IEC 60950-1 power supply?
While the structure and contents of the standards are very different in general most products that previously complied with IEC 60950-1 comply with the latest standard IEC 62368-1 with little or no modification.
Will my IEC60950-1 power supply remain available?
GlobTek will continue to manufacture and supply IEC 60950-1 power supplies indefinitely until further notice.