GTDP3025L0412-F Desktop/External ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|GTDP3025L0412-F, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, DC-DC, , Input Rating: 9-60 VDC, Terminal Block, Output Rating: 25 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 4V, 12VV in 0.1V increments, Approvals: GTDP3025L0412-F, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Desktop/External, DC-DC, , Input Rating: 9-60 VDC, Terminal Block, Output Rating: 25 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 4V, 12VV in 0.1V increments, Approvals:|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000MndWmEAJ|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||9-60 VDC|
|Max Input Current (A)||9.0 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||25|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||4V, 12V|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
1. Input Voltage: 9-60 Vdc
2. Output Regulation: +/- 2% measured at the output connector for 4V output
+/- 5% measured at the output connector for 12V output
3. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% measured at full load for 4V output connector
+/- 5% measured at full load for 12V output connector
4. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 132mV maximum, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
5. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 5% maximum, 500uS typical recovery time for 25% to 50% step load
6. Turn-ON Delay: ?? Seconds, maximum @ full load, nominal line
7. Hold-Up Time: ?? typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
8. Inrush Current: ??A maximum cold start @ 9Vdc input
9. Switching Frequency: 300 KHz typical
10. Efficiency: >??% at 9Vdc full load
>??% at 12Vdc full load
>82% at 12Vdc-60Vdc full load
11. Transient Response: 500uS to +/-1.5% max value @ 25% load step
1. Over-Voltage: ??
2. Short Circuit: Hiccup with auto recovery
3. Over-load: ??
4. Input Protection: Input line and neutral fusing
5. Reverse Polarity Protection: Available with A2S (chassis mounting)
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1600 Vdc from primary to secondary, primary to chassis, secondary to chassis
1. MTBF: 1000,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
4. Storage Temperature: -55°C to 125°C
5. Cooling: Free Convection
1. Housing: Rugged, vehicle mounted. Vibration, shock, contamination, water resistant ?? . Aluminum
2. Size: 110.00*40.60*21.00 mm
3. Markings: Label
5. Bump: SAE-J1455
6. Waterproof: ??
7. Contamination: Resistant to chemicals, rust, etc.
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||??|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||TBD|
|Gross Weight (kg)||??|
|Label Width (mm)||??|
|Label Height (mm)||??|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
Is level VI efficiency required for power over Ethernet?
According to the department of energy of the United States, An EPS may be considered a Class A EPS if it connects to the end-use application using any type of electrical connection, cable, cord, or other wiring, including both removable and hard-wired connections. An Ethernet cable would meet these criteria, so an EPS that connects to the end-use product via an Ethernet cable would still be considered a Class A EPS and would be subject to the applicable energy conservation standards if it meets the other five criteria of a Class A EPS. In general all power over ethernet power supply adapters meet all criteria and are required to be level VI efficiency.