GT-53050PWWWVV-F Open Frame/Internal ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-53050PWWWVV-F, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Open Frame/Internal, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: , IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground, Output Rating: 600 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12-56V in 0.1V increments, Approvals:|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000KVzgXEAT|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)|
|Max Input Current (A)||4.5 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||600|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||12-56|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-305 Vac, Nameplate rated: 90-305 Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation:
04. Line Voltage Regulation: VO1/2 typ. ±1%
05. Output Ripple: Typical 1% peak-peak.
07. Turn-ON Delay:
08. Hold-Up Time: Typical 10mS at 115Vac
09. Inrush Current: 10.4A(rms) at 230Vac, 29A (peak) at 230Vac
10. Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical
11. Over-voltage protection: Fully protected against output overload or short circuit. OLP set at about 120-130% rating output wattage.
12. Over current /short circuit: Protected, Built-in
01. Over-Voltage: Protected, Built-in
02. Short Circuit: Protected, Built-in
03. Input Protection: Protected, Built-in
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
02. Touch Current: <0.25mA @ 240Vac input voltage
03. Earth Leakage Current: Typical 0.8mA at 230Vac
04. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C ambient temperature (refer to derating chart)
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
05. Cooling: Built-in one internal DC ball bearing fan with smart fan speed control.
01. Housing: N/A, open frame
02. Size: 82.0 x 300.0 x 40.0 mm +/-0.5 mm
03. Markings: Label
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||TBD|
|Gross Weight (kg)|
|Label Width (mm)||0.0|
|Label Height (mm)||0.0|
|Description||IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground|
Mates with IEC 60320/C13 Plug
Optional Locking IEC60320 Receptable and cord option available on some models by request.:
Standard International IEC 320/C13 Cordsets
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these can be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
Stock Power Supply Cords
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is an open frame or internal AC-DC Power supply?
Open frame AC-DC power supplies are also known as AC-DC converters and are a type of internal power supply. The open frame AC to DC power supply is built into the inside of a system and used to convert the AC current into DC voltage.
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.