GT-91115-WWXX-FW Open Frame/Internal ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-91115-WWXX-FW, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Open Frame/Internal, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60Hz, , Output Rating: 6 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: China RoHS; WEEE; Double Insulation; CE; EAC; RoHS; Ukraine;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C1fFLEAZ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C1fFLEAZ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000C1fFLEAZ|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.6A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||6|
|Output Voltage Range (V)|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac
2. Input Current: 0.6 A RMS max
3. Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
4. Output Power (Rated): 6Watts max
5. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
6. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% maximum at full load
7. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 150 mV whichever is greater measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of output connector at nominal line
8. Turn-On/Turn-Off Overshoot: 4% maximum, 500uS maximun recovery time for 25% step load
9. Turn-On Delay: 3000 mSEC maximum.
10. Hold-Up Time: 8mS minimum at nominal input and full load
11. Inrush Current: 30A maximum at cold start 120VAC input and 60A maximum at cold start 230 VAC input
12. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Protected with zener diode accross the output
2. Over-Load: Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
2. Short Circuit: Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
3. Input Protection: Input line fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Earth Leakage Current: <3.5 mA @ 240Vac input voltage
1. MTBF: 200,000 hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -400°C to 80°C
5. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU & CHINA SJ/T 11363-2006
1. Open Frame Size: 57.0* 36.0*18.0 mm +/-1.0
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||365 x 365 x 200|
|Gross Weight (kg)|
|Label Width (mm)||12.0|
|Label Height (mm)||10.0|
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is an open frame or internal AC-DC Power supply?
Open frame AC-DC power supplies are also known as AC-DC converters and are a type of internal power supply. The open frame AC to DC power supply is built into the inside of a system and used to convert the AC current into DC voltage.
What is a IEC 62368-1:2018 power supply?
IEC 62368-1:2018 is applicable to the safety of electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication technology, and business and office machines with a rated voltage not exceeding 600 V. This is a product safety standard that classifies energy sources, prescribes safeguards against those energy sources, and provides guidance on the application of, and requirements for, those safeguards. The prescribed safeguards are intended to reduce the likelihood of pain, injury and, in the case of fire, property damage. An IEC 62368-1 rated AC to DC converter or power supply is a power supply that has been tested to and certified to comply with the said standard.
Did IEC 62368-1 power supplies replace IEC60950-1 power supplies?
On December 20, 2020 the safety standards that historically have applied to information technology equipment and audio video equipment, IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1,transition to IEC 62368-1. In North America ETL and UL 60950-1 certifications will continue to stay valid and may continue to be used until further notice.
What is the difference between an IEC 62368-1 and a IEC 60950-1 power supply?
While the structure and contents of the standards are very different in general most products that previously complied with IEC 60950-1 comply with the latest standard IEC 62368-1 with little or no modification.
Will my IEC60950-1 power supply remain available?
GlobTek will continue to manufacture and supply IEC 60950-1 power supplies indefinitely until further notice.
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.