GT-41062-xxxx-Q Wall Plug-in ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-41062-xxxx-Q, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Blade Options for Q Series Wall Plug-in Power Supplies, Output Rating: 18 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; South Africa; CB 62368; China RoHS; WEEE; Double Insulation; CE; Designed to meet EN 60601-1; VCCI; GOST-R; NrCAN; CCC; RoHS; LPS 60950; Ukraine; Level IV 115V; cUL 60950; Taiwan BSMI (5V only); CB 60950; Korea (9V 12V 18V Only); Korea (18V, 20V, 24V Only); Level V (24-48 Volts only); IP52; SIQ; PSE; RCM; GT-41062-xxxx-Q, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Blade Options for Q Series Wall Plug-in Power Supplies, Output Rating: 18 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: UKCA; South Africa; CB 62368; China RoHS; WEEE; Double Insulation; CE; Designed to meet EN 60601-1; VCCI; GOST-R; NrCAN; CCC; RoHS; LPS 60950; Ukraine; Level IV 115V; cUL 60950; Taiwan BSMI (5V only); CB 60950; Korea (9V 12V 18V Only); Korea (18V, 20V, 24V Only); Level V (24-48 Volts only); IP52; SIQ; PSE; RCM;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O30000007P7Z2EAK|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0O30000007P7Z2EAK|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0O30000007P7Z2EAK|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.6 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||18|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-24|
|Efficiency||V/IV see Approvals|
|Size (mm)||43.5* 74.0*35.3|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
1. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
2. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
3. Output Power (Rated): 18 Watts max
4. Output Load Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
5. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the output connector
6. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 150 mV whichever is greater at nominal output voltage. Measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 µf ceramic
capacitor in parallel with 10 µf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of output connector.
7. Turn-On/Turn-Off Overshoot: 5% maximum, 500mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
8. Turn-On Delay: 3000 mS typical
9. Hold-Up Time: 10mS typical at nominal input voltage & full load
10. Inrush Current: 30A typical at 115Vac input ; 60A typical at 230Vac input
11. Switching Frequency: 66.5 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Protected with zener clamp across the output
2. Short Circuit: Protected. Unit will recover upon removal of fault
3. Input Protection: Input line fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Touch Current: <0.25mA @ 240Vac input voltage
1. MTBF: 200,000 hours at 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
5. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU & CHINA SJ/T 11363-2006
1. Upper Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
2. Lower Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
3. Size: 43.5* 74.0*35.3 mm +/-1.0
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||90.5*73*53|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||388 x 380 x 245|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.2|
|Label Width (mm)||29.8|
|Label Height (mm)||20.8|
|Description||Blade Options for Q Series Wall Plug-in Power SuppliesData Sheet: http://en.globtek.com/interchangeable-blades.php|
Insertion Instructions: http://www.globtek.com/pdf/Instructions-Interchangeable-Blades.pdf
Video: Q-Blade Style Instruction Video
INPUT CONNECTOR: Q-Socket (below are available blades configurations which are "not included" (unless stated above); can be purchased separately, package with power supply or as a separate "Q-KIT" if specified
01. United States / Canada / Japan NEMA 1-15P/ IEC PLUG Type A [WORKS IN PLUG B] configuration: NA 2 blades, Class II; US/CA/JP P/N: Q-NA(R)
01. Q-KIT: 1,2,3,4 above
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a IEC 62368-1:2018 power supply?
IEC 62368-1:2018 is applicable to the safety of electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication technology, and business and office machines with a rated voltage not exceeding 600 V. This is a product safety standard that classifies energy sources, prescribes safeguards against those energy sources, and provides guidance on the application of, and requirements for, those safeguards. The prescribed safeguards are intended to reduce the likelihood of pain, injury and, in the case of fire, property damage. An IEC 62368-1 rated AC to DC converter or power supply is a power supply that has been tested to and certified to comply with the said standard.
Did IEC 62368-1 power supplies replace IEC60950-1 power supplies?
On December 20, 2020 the safety standards that historically have applied to information technology equipment and audio video equipment, IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1,transition to IEC 62368-1. In North America ETL and UL 60950-1 certifications will continue to stay valid and may continue to be used until further notice.
What is the difference between an IEC 62368-1 and a IEC 60950-1 power supply?
While the structure and contents of the standards are very different in general most products that previously complied with IEC 60950-1 comply with the latest standard IEC 62368-1 with little or no modification.
Will my IEC60950-1 power supply remain available?
GlobTek will continue to manufacture and supply IEC 60950-1 power supplies indefinitely until further notice.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.