|GT-81083-05xx-W2E, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, European CEE 7/16 configuration:EN 50075 Europlug 2 PIN, Output Rating: 5 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3-13V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: EAC; Singapore (15V); WEEE; CE; Double Insulation; RoHS; Level IV 115V; cUL 60950; Ukraine; China RoHS; CB 60950; Designed to meet EN 60601-1; IP41; LPS; GT-81083-05xx-W2E, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, European CEE 7/16 configuration:EN 50075 Europlug 2 PIN, Output Rating: 5 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3-13V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: EAC; Singapore (15V); WEEE; CE; Double Insulation; RoHS; Level IV 115V; cUL 60950; Ukraine; China RoHS; CB 60950; Designed to meet EN 60601-1; IP41; LPS;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HTa4lEAD|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HTa4lEAD|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000HTa4lEAD|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.2A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||5|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||3-13|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 2% typical measures at full load
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 100 mV measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of output connector at nominal line
06. Turn-On/Turn-Off Overshoot: 5% maximum, 1mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
07. Turn-On Delay: <2 second typical
08. Hold-Up Time: 5mS typical @ nominal input voltage & full load
09. Inrush Current: 30A typical @ 115Vac input ; 60A typical @ 230Vac input
10. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Electronically Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
2. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
3. Input Protection: Input line fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Touch Current: <0.25mA @ 240Vac input voltage
1. MTBF: 200,000 hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
1. Upper Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
2. Lower Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
3. Size: 66*41*25 mm +/-1.0
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||85*51*75|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||445 x 326 x 335|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||15.7|
|Label Height (mm)||23.7|
|Description||European CEE 7/16 configuration:EN 50075 Europlug 2 PINThe prongs of the Europlug are 19 mm long. They consist of a 9 mm long conductive tip of 4 mm diameter with a rounded ending, followed by a 10 mm long flexible insulated shaft of not more than 3.8 mm diameter. The two prongs are not exactly parallel and converge slightly; their centres are 19 mm apart at the tip and 18.6 mm apart at the base. The elasticity of the converging prongs provides sufficient contact force for the Europlug's current rating with a variety of socket-hole arrangements. The entire plug is 35.3 mm wide and 13.7 mm high, and must not exceed these dimensions within 18 mm behind its front plane (this allows for the recesses on many European socket types). The left and right side of the plug are formed by surfaces that are at 45° relative to the horizontal plan.|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.