GT-81083-05xx-W2U Wall Plug-in ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-81083-05xx-W2U, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II, Output Rating: 5 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3-13V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CE; China RoHS; WEEE; RoHS; UKCA; Level IV 115V; GOST-R; Ukraine; cUL 60950; Double Insulation; CB 60950; IP41; LPS 60950; Designed to meet EN 60601-1;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HTa4vEAD|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HTa4vEAD|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000HTa4vEAD|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.2A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||5|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||3-13|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
01. Input Voltage: 90-264 Vac
02. Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 2% typical measures at full load
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 100 mV measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of output connector at nominal line
06. Turn-On/Turn-Off Overshoot: 5% maximum, 1mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
07. Turn-On Delay: <2 second typical
08. Hold-Up Time: 5mS typical @ nominal input voltage & full load
09. Inrush Current: 30A typical @ 115Vac input ; 60A typical @ 230Vac input
10. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Electronically Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
2. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
3. Input Protection: Input line fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Earth Leakage Current: <0.25 mA @ nominal input voltage
1. MTBF: 200,000 hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: 20°C to 80°C
1. Upper Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
2. Lower Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
3. Size: 66*41*49.05 mm +/-1.0
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||85*51*62|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||445 x 326 x 284|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||17.7|
|Label Height (mm)||22.1|
|Description||UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II|
The line and neutral pins have a rectangular cross section 6.35 mm by 4.0 mm, 17.7 mm long and with centres 22.2 mm apart. The protective-earth pin is a rectangular cross section 8.0 mm by 4.0 mm, 22.3 mm long and with a centre line 22.2 mm from the line/neutral pin centre line. The dimensions were originally specified in decimal inches with asymmetric tolerances and redefined as minimum and maximum metric dimensions in BS 1363:1984.
Dimensions are chosen to provide safe clearance to live parts. The distance from any part of the line and neutral pins to the periphery of the plug base must be not less than 9.5 mm. This ensures that nothing can be inserted alongside a pin when the plug is in use, and helps keep fingers away from the pins. The minimum insertion distance from the face of the socket-outlet to the first point of contact with a live part is 9.6 mm.
The "Dummy" longer earth pin ensures that the earth path is connected before the live pins, and remains connected after the live pins are removed. The earth pin is too large to be inserted into the line or neutral sockets by mistake.
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.