GT-81087-20VV-x.x-W2A Wall Plug-in ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-81087-20VV-x.x-W2A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II, Output Rating: 20 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-18V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: China RoHS; Double Insulation; Level V; LPS 60950; NEMKO; RoHS; WEEE; GT-81087-20VV-x.x-W2A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II, Output Rating: 20 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-18V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: China RoHS; Double Insulation; Level V; LPS 60950; NEMKO; RoHS; WEEE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000Mh2tjEAB|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.7A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||20|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-18|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 2% typical measured at full load
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 200mV p-p measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
06. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: ± 10% maximum, 500 uS typical recovery time for 25% to 50% step load
07. Turn-ON Delay: 4 sec, maximum @ full load, nominal line
08. Hold-Up Time: 100 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
09. Inrush Current: 150A maximum cold start @ 115/230Vac input
10. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
01. Over-Voltage: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
02. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
03. Input Protection: Input line fusing
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
02. Touch Current: <0.25mA @ 240Vac input voltage
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 5% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
05. Cooling: Convection
06. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||95*54*68|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||495 x 345 x 308|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||38.7|
|Label Height (mm)||22.3|
|Description||Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II|
Used in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea and Tokelau, has two flat pins forming an inverted V-shape. These flat blades measure 6.3 by 1.5 mm with the Active and Neutral pins of 17 mm in length set 30° to the vertical on a nominal pitch of 13.7 mm. A standard power outlet in Australia provides a nominal voltage of 230 volts at a maximum of 10 amps and always includes an earth connection. As in the UK, its outlets are individually switched for extra safety. Argentina uses a similar plug, with pins 1 mm longer.
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.