36 W, DoE Level VI & CoC Tier 2 Efficiency Efficiency, US Input Blade, Wall Plug Adapter, Ac-Dc Power Supply
|Description||GT-83082-3612-W2, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC; Current Limited Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 Conductors, Output Rating: 36 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CB 60950; cULus; Double Insulation; Level VI; LPS 60950; PSE; RoHS; VCCI; WEEE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MEww5EAD|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MEww5EAD|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000MEww5EAD|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC; Current Limited Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1.0A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||36|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||12|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac|
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. The adapter input/output are full range AC input and +12V DC with 36 watts maximum
04. NOMINAL AC INPUT VOLTAGE 1 A maximum, No damage shall be occurred and the
input fuse shall not be blown up.
05. POWER CONSUMPTION: 115VAC/230VAC INPUT , power consumption less than 0.1W
06.200 mVp-p maximum Ripple and Noise:At 20 MHz, and output parallel with 0.1uF &
47uF capacitors to ground. Temperature at 25℃, and nominal input voltage (Optional 120 mVp-p maximum Ripple)
07. Turn-ON Delay: 3 Seconds maximum at nominal input voltage
08. Inrush Current: at full load, 25°C, cold start
09. RISE TIME: 100mS maximum at nominal input voltage
10.Efficiency: Compliant with Efficiency Level VI and CoC Tier 2 standards
11. No Load Standby Power: <0.075W @ 230Vac
12. Capacitance load ability(CR mode): 12V,Output set CR mode,and 4000uF capacitor
@115Vac/60Hz and 230Vac/50Hz；0% and 100% load
13. OUTPUT REGULATION +/-5%
01. Over-current protection
02. Over-voltage protection
03. Short-circuit protection:Short circuit protection is to be included in the
construction of the adaptor. The adaptor is designed to withstand continuous current of a short circuit on the output. The adaptor will be short circuit tolerant for an indefinite period.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: Primary To Secondary: 3000VAC 10mA 1minute or 4242VDC 10mA 1minute
02. 0.25mA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
03. Touch Current: <0.25mA @ 240Vac input voltage
01. Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
02. Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
03. Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
04. Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 4kV Contact Discharge, 8kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 3V/m 80-1000MHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 1kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 1kV differential, 2kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 1A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: -5 °C TO 45 °C
03. Operating Humidity: 20 ~ 85 % RH. non-condensing
05. Storage Temperature: -20 °C TO +80 °C
06. Storage Humidity:5 ~ 95 % RH. non-condensing
07. Cooling: Cooling shall be with natural convection cooling
08. RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU China SJ/T 11364-2014
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||110*53*92|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||460 x 308 x 285|
|Gross Weight (kg)||8.4|
|Label Width (mm)||35.0|
|Label Height (mm)||15.0|
|Description||NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 ConductorsAll NEMA 1 devices are two-wire non-grounding devices (hot-neutral) rated for 125 V maximum. NEMA 1-15P plugs have two parallel flat blades, 0.25 inches (6.35 mm) wide, 0.06 inches (1.524 mm) thick, 0.625-0.718 inches (15.875–18.256 mm) long, and spaced 0.5 inches (12.7 mm) apart.|
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage