GT-86030-0305-USB-W2A Wall Plug-in ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-86030-0305-USB-W2A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, AC/DC Switching Adapter with USB Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II, Output Rating: 3 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: EAC; Double Insulation; Level VI; RoHS; WEEE; China RoHS; GT-86030-0305-USB-W2A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, AC/DC Switching Adapter with USB Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II, Output Rating: 3 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: EAC; Double Insulation; Level VI; RoHS; WEEE; China RoHS;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000Fk4V2EAJ|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||AC/DC Switching Adapter with USB Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.2A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||3|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|3D File Download||https://www.globtek.com/file/dl/gt-86030-0305-usb-w2a_asm.stp|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac|
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector measured at the end of a 0.6 meter USB cordset employing #22 Gauge conductors
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the output connector measured at the end of a 0.6 meter USB cordset employing #22 Gauge conductors
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-1% or 100 mV whichever is greater measured at the end of a 0.6 meter USB cordset employing #22 Gauge conductors. Measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector.
06. Inrush Current: at full load, 25°C, cold start
07. Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical, varies with line and load
08. Efficiency: Compliant with Efficiency Level VI and ErP European Commission's Ecodesign Directive (2005/32/EC) / CoC Tier 2 Compliant
09. No Load Standby Power: <0.075W @ 230Vac
01. Over-current protection: 1.5A maximum with auto-recovery function
02. Over-voltage protection: 10VDC maximum with zener clamp
03. Short-circuit protection:The adapter shall not be damaged by short the DC output to Ground.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: Primary To Secondary: 3000VAC 10mA 1minute or 4242VDC 10mA 1minute
02. Leakage Current: 20uA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
03. ESD Immunity per EN61000-4-2, ±8 kV contact, ±15 kV air, Perf Criteria A Standard.
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C ambient temperature
03. Operating Humidity: 20 ~ 85 % RH. non-condensing
05. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
06. Storage Humidity:5 ~ 95 % RH. non-condensing
07. Cooling: Cooling shall be with natural convection cooling
08. RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU China SJ/T 11364-2014
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||42(L)*28(W)*72|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||432 x 350 x 233|
|Gross Weight (kg)||29.0|
|Label Width (mm)||30.0|
|Label Height (mm)||24.0|
|Description||Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II|
Used in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea and Tokelau, has two flat pins forming an inverted V-shape. These flat blades measure 6.3 by 1.5 mm with the Active and Neutral pins of 17 mm in length set 30° to the vertical on a nominal pitch of 13.7 mm. A standard power outlet in Australia provides a nominal voltage of 230 volts at a maximum of 10 amps and always includes an earth connection. As in the UK, its outlets are individually switched for extra safety. Argentina uses a similar plug, with pins 1 mm longer.
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|