GT-86180-18VV-W2E Wall Plug-in ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-86180-18VV-W2E, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50/60Hz, European CEE 7/16 configuration:EN 50075 Europlug 2 PIN, Output Rating: 18 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 9-14V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CE; SIQ; China RoHS; Double Insulation; LPS 60950; RoHS; Ukraine; WEEE; EAC; GT-86180-18VV-W2E, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50/60Hz, European CEE 7/16 configuration:EN 50075 Europlug 2 PIN, Output Rating: 18 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 9-14V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CE; SIQ; China RoHS; Double Insulation; LPS 60950; RoHS; Ukraine; WEEE; EAC;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FjGbXEAV|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FjGbXEAV|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000FjGbXEAV|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50/60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.6 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||18|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||9-14|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|Ingress Protection||Indoor Use|
|Size (mm)||73.5 (L) * 35 (W) * 64.4(H) mm maximu|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Inrush Current: at full load, 25° C, cold start
04. Efficiency: Compliant with Efficiency Level VI and ErP European Commission's Ecodesign Directive (2005/32/EC) / CoC Tier 2 Compliant
05. No Load Standby Power: <0.075W @ 230Vac
06. Line regulation: ±2% At nominal input voltage and full load
07. Total output regulation: ± 5%
08. Output Voltage: Tolerance ± 5%
09. Turn On Delay: 3 Seconds maximum at nominal input Voltage
10. Hold Up Time: 5ms min at nominal Input Voltage
11. Ripple Voltage: 200 mVp-p At 20 MHz, and output parallel with 0.1uF &10uF capacitors to ground Temperature at 25℃, and nominal input voltage
01. Over voltage protection: Output shut down and auto restart
02. Short circuit protection: The adapter shall not be damaged by short the DC output to Ground
03. Over Load Protection: Output shut down and auto restart
01. HI-POT : Input to output : 3000VAC or 4242VDC 10mA 1 minute
02. Leakage current: 0.25mA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
03. ESD: 8KV(air) / 4KV (contact)
01. Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
02. Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
03. Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
04. Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 4kV Contact Discharge, 8kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 3V/m 80-1000MHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 1kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 1kV differential, 2kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 1A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity Operating : 20% to 85%
04. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
05. RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China GB/T26572-2011
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 74.5 (L) * 36 (W) * 64(H) mm maximum
03. Weight : 180.0 g
04. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Derating Curve|| |
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||95*54*88|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||495 x 345 x 296|
|Gross Weight (kg)||16|
|Label Width (mm)||38.6|
|Label Height (mm)||22.1|
|Description||European CEE 7/16 configuration:EN 50075 Europlug 2 PINThe prongs of the Europlug are 19 mm long. They consist of a 9 mm long conductive tip of 4 mm diameter with a rounded ending, followed by a 10 mm long flexible insulated shaft of not more than 3.8 mm diameter. The two prongs are not exactly parallel and converge slightly; their centres are 19 mm apart at the tip and 18.6 mm apart at the base. The elasticity of the converging prongs provides sufficient contact force for the Europlug's current rating with a variety of socket-hole arrangements. The entire plug is 35.3 mm wide and 13.7 mm high, and must not exceed these dimensions within 18 mm behind its front plane (this allows for the recesses on many European socket types). The left and right side of the plug are formed by surfaces that are at 45° relative to the horizontal plan.|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.