GT-86181-WWV.V-W2 Wall Plug-in ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-86181-WWV.V-W2, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 Conductors, Output Rating: 18 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 9-12, 15-18V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: cULus; Level VI; EAC; CB 62368; LPS 62368; China RoHS; Double Insulation; PSE; RoHS; Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FlgfoEAB|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FlgfoEAB|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000FlgfoEAB|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.6 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||18|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||9-12, 15-18|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|Ingress Protection||Indoor Use|
|Size (mm)||73.5 (L) * 35.0 (W) * 46.0(H) max|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Inrush Current: at full load, 25° C, cold start
04. Efficiency: Compliant with Efficiency Level VI and CoC Tier 2 standards
05. No Load Standby Power: <0.075W @ 230Vac
06. Line regulation: ±2% At nominal input voltage and full load
07. Total output regulation: ± 5%
08. Output Voltage: Tolerance ± 5%
09. Turn On Delay: 3 Seconds maximum at nominal input Voltage
10. Hold Up Time: 5ms min at nominal Input Voltage
11. Ripple Voltage: 300 mVp-p At 20 MHz, and output parallel with Low Impedance 0.1uF & 47uF capacitors.Temperature at 25℃, and nominal input voltage
01. Over voltage protection: Output shut down and auto restart
02. Short circuit protection: The adapter shall not be damaged by short the DC output to Ground
03. Over Load Protection: Output shut down and auto restart
01. HI-POT : Input to output : 3000VAC or 4242VDC 10mA 1 minute
02. Leakage current: 0.25mA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
03. ESD: 8KV(air) / 4KV (contact)
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity Operating : 20% to 85%
04. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
05. RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China GB/T26572-2011
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 74.5 (L) * 36 (W) * 46(H) mm maximum
03. Weight : 107.0 g ±15%
04. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Derating Curve||w2 |
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||Egg crate|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||525 x 335 x 300|
|Gross Weight (kg)||0|
|Label Width (mm)||38.6|
|Label Height (mm)||22.1|
|Description||NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 ConductorsAll NEMA 1 devices are two-wire non-grounding devices (hot-neutral) rated for 125 V maximum. NEMA 1-15P plugs have two parallel flat blades, 0.25 inches (6.35 mm) wide, 0.06 inches (1.524 mm) thick, 0.625-0.718 inches (15.875–18.256 mm) long, and spaced 0.5 inches (12.7 mm) apart.|
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is a IEC 62368-1:2018 power supply?
IEC 62368-1:2018 is applicable to the safety of electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication technology, and business and office machines with a rated voltage not exceeding 600 V. This is a product safety standard that classifies energy sources, prescribes safeguards against those energy sources, and provides guidance on the application of, and requirements for, those safeguards. The prescribed safeguards are intended to reduce the likelihood of pain, injury and, in the case of fire, property damage. An IEC 62368-1 rated AC to DC converter or power supply is a power supply that has been tested to and certified to comply with the said standard.
Did IEC 62368-1 power supplies replace IEC60950-1 power supplies?
On December 20, 2020 the safety standards that historically have applied to information technology equipment and audio video equipment, IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1,transition to IEC 62368-1. In North America ETL and UL 60950-1 certifications will continue to stay valid and may continue to be used until further notice.
What is the difference between an IEC 62368-1 and a IEC 60950-1 power supply?
While the structure and contents of the standards are very different in general most products that previously complied with IEC 60950-1 comply with the latest standard IEC 62368-1 with little or no modification.
Will my IEC60950-1 power supply remain available?
GlobTek will continue to manufacture and supply IEC 60950-1 power supplies indefinitely until further notice.
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.