GT-86240-WWVV-X.X-W2A Wall Plug-in ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|GT-86240-WWVV-X.X-W2A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60Hz, NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 Conductors, Output Rating: 24 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12VV in 0.1V increments, Approvals: WEEE; Ukraine; RoHS; LPS 60950; Level VI; EAC; Double Insulation; China RoHS; CE; GT-86240-WWVV-X.X-W2A, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60Hz, NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 Conductors, Output Rating: 24 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12VV in 0.1V increments, Approvals: WEEE; Ukraine; RoHS; LPS 60950; Level VI; EAC; Double Insulation; China RoHS; CE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FjGajEAF|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000FjGajEAF|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000FjGajEAF|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||24|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||12V|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|3D File Download||https://www.globtek.com/file/dl/gt-86240-wwvv-x_x-w2a_asm.stp|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5%
04. Ripple and Noise (Vp-p): 300 mVp-p maximum, At 20 MHz, and output parallel with 0.1uF & 47uF capacitors to ground. Temperature
at 25 °C, and nominal input voltage
05. Efficiency: Compliant with Efficiency Level VI and CoC Tier 2 standards
07. No Load Standby Power: <0.075W @ 230Vac
08. Turn-ON Delay: 3 Seconds maximum at nominal input voltage
09. Rise Time: 100mS maximum at nominal input voltage
01. Over-Voltage: 20VDC maximum
02. Over current protection: 4A maximum with auto-recovery function
03. Short Circuit: Short circuit protection is to be included in the construction of the adaptor. The adaptor is designed to withstand
continuous current of a short circuit on the output. The adaptor will be short circuit tolerant for an indefinite period.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4242Vdc from primary to secondary
02. Leakage current: 0.25mA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
03. ESD: 8KV(air) / 4KV (contact)
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: natural convection cooling
06. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||98*54*92|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||510 x 345 x 308|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||39.7|
|Label Height (mm)||16.2|
|Description||NEMA 1-15P, North America Blades, Class II 2 ConductorsAll NEMA 1 devices are two-wire non-grounding devices (hot-neutral) rated for 125 V maximum. NEMA 1-15P plugs have two parallel flat blades, 0.25 inches (6.35 mm) wide, 0.06 inches (1.524 mm) thick, 0.625-0.718 inches (15.875–18.256 mm) long, and spaced 0.5 inches (12.7 mm) apart.|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.