GT-B6050-W2-USB Wall Plug-in ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-B6050-W2-USB, ICT/ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60Hz, North America Blades Class II, (2) Conductors, Output Rating: 5 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5VV in 0.1V increments, Approvals:|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0O3a00000MXJcTEAX|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.15A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||5|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5V|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|Size (mm)||38.5(L) *38(W) *28(H)|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Line Regulation: ± 5%
04. Load regulation: ±5%
05. Ripple and Noise (Vp-p): 300 mVp-p maximum, At 20 MHz, and output parallel with 0.1uF &
10uF capacitors to ground, Temperature at 25 ‘C, and nominal AC input voltage
06. Average Efficiency: 73.77% minimum , At nominal input voltage average Efficiency meet CEC VI
07. Turn-ON Delay: 3 Seconds maximum
01. Over-Voltage: 10V maximum
02. Over current protection: 1.5A maximum with auto-recovery function
03. Short Circuit: The adapter shall not be damaged by short the DC output to Ground.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: Primary To Secondary: 3000VAC 10mA 1minute or 4242VDC 10mA 1minute
02. Leakage Current:20uA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
01. Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
02. Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
03. Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
04. Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 4kV Contact Discharge, 8kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 3V/m 80-1000MHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 1kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 1kV differential, 2kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 1A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
05. Cooling: natural convection cooling
06. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||Egg crate|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||495 x 370 x 330|
|Gross Weight (kg)|
|Label Width (mm)||39.7|
|Label Height (mm)||16.2|
|Description||North America Blades Class II, (2) Conductors|
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.