|Description||GTM86100-10VV-W2U, ITE / Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, AC Adaptor Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60Hz, UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II, Output Rating: 10 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-5.2V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: CB 60335; CE; China RoHS; Double Insulation; VCCI; Level VI; RoHS; WEEE; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1; EAC; CB 62368;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PGXv5EAH|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PGXv5EAH|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||AC Adaptor Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ITE / Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.3A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||10|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-5.2|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|Specifications||01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac|
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50/60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the end of a 1 meter USB cordset employing #20 Gauge conductors
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the end of a 1 meter USB cordset employing #20 Gauge conductors
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 100 mVpp max, measured at the end of a 1 meter USB cordset employing #20 Gauge conductors. Measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with a low impedance 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector.
06. Hold-up Time: 5 mS minimum
07. Inrush Current: 30A maximum @ 230Vac input
08. Energy Efficiency: Complies to Efficiency Level VI and ErP European Commission's Ecodesign Directive (2005/32/EC) / CoC Tier 2 Compliant
01. Over-current protection: 4A maximum with auto-recovery function
02. Over-voltage protection: 10VDC maximum with zener clamp
03. Short-circuit protection: The adapter shall not be damaged by short the DC output to Ground.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: Primary To Secondary: 4000VAC or 5656VDC for 3 seconds
02. Leakage Current: 50uA maximum, at nominal 240Vac input voltage
03. ESD Immunity per EN61000-4-2, ±8 kV contact, ±15 kV air, Perf Criteria A Standard.
01. Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
02. Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
03. Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
04. Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 8kV Contact Discharge, 15kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 3V/m 80-2700MHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 2kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 1kV differential, 2kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, NA
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 300,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C ambient temperature
03. Operating Humidity: 20 ~ 85 % RH. non-condensing
05. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
06. Storage Humidity:5 ~ 95 % RH. non-condensing
07. Cooling: Natural convection cooling
08. RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU China SJ/T 11364-2014
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
01. Green Power On Indicator LED
02. NEMA 1-15P or European Schuko 7-16 AC Plug Configuration
03. Increased DC Output Voltage (up to 5.4V) to allow for long output cables
04. Special International Safety Approvals
05. Housing Color, special markings
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||90*54*76|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||470 x 345 x 340|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.6|
|Label Width (mm)||39.7|
|Label Height (mm)||16.2|
|Description||UK BS 1363, 2 Blade w/Dummy Ground Class II|
The line and neutral pins have a rectangular cross section 6.35 mm by 4.0 mm, 17.7 mm long and with centres 22.2 mm apart. The protective-earth pin is a rectangular cross section 8.0 mm by 4.0 mm, 22.3 mm long and with a centre line 22.2 mm from the line/neutral pin centre line. The dimensions were originally specified in decimal inches with asymmetric tolerances and redefined as minimum and maximum metric dimensions in BS 1363:1984.
Dimensions are chosen to provide safe clearance to live parts. The distance from any part of the line and neutral pins to the periphery of the plug base must be not less than 9.5 mm. This ensures that nothing can be inserted alongside a pin when the plug is in use, and helps keep fingers away from the pins. The minimum insertion distance from the face of the socket-outlet to the first point of contact with a live part is 9.6 mm.
The "Dummy" longer earth pin ensures that the earth path is connected before the live pins, and remains connected after the live pins are removed. The earth pin is too large to be inserted into the line or neutral sockets by mistake.
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|