GT-TDIN0-024024 DIN Rail ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-TDIN0-024024, ITE Power Supply, DIN Rail, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 90 ~ 264VAC, 127 ~ 370VDC (47 ~ 63Hz), Terminal Block, Output Rating: 24 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals:|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmgJTEAZ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmgJTEAZ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmgJTEAZ|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||90 ~ 264VAC, 127 ~ 370VDC (47 ~ 63Hz)|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.4A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||24|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||24|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|Size (mm)||102*35.0*45.0 +/-1.0|
|Enclosure|| DIN RAIL: COMPLIANT WITH EN50022, 2 RAILS:|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|Specifications||01. Input Voltage: 90-264VAc, 127-380VDc
02. Input current: 0.4A RMS Max.
03. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz
04. Output Voltage: 5-24 Vdc
05. Output current: 1-4A continuous
06, Output Power (rated): 24 Watts continuous
07. Output Load Regulation: +/- 1% measured at the output connector
08. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at O/P connector
09. Output Ripple :240 mV p-p, At 20 MHz, bandwidth with 0.1uF ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uF, electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of output connecat nominal line
10. Turn-ON/Turn-OFF overshoot: 5% maximum,1 mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
11. Turn-ON Delay: 1 Second Max
12. Hold-Up Time: 13 mS at rated power (24W)
13. Efficiency: 86% measured at the full load, 220Vac Input
01. Over load protection Automatic power limited
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1500 Vdc from primary to secondary
02. earth leakage: <3.5mA @ 90Vac input voltage
03. Ingress protection: IP20
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature, 77,500 Hours at 45°C
02. Operating Temperature: -15°C to +50°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity Non Condensing
04. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
05. RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU China SJ/T 11363-2006
06. Vibration 2G, 10~500Hz, 3 axes
01. Housing: PC94-0 94-V0, Plastic material or equivalent
02. Size: 102*35.0*45.0 +/-1.0 mm
03. Weight: 117 g maximum
04. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||100*53*65|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||415 x 280 x 230|
|Gross Weight (kg)||7.4|
|Label Width (mm)||24.7|
|Label Height (mm)||27.7|
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.