GTM96300-36VV-T2US Desktop/External Medical/ITE/Household use Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GTM96300-36VV-T2US, Medical/ITE/Household use Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, North America Blades Class II, (2) Conductors, Output Rating: 36 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-54V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: 230V CoC Tier 2; CE; China RoHS; Double Insulation; WEEE; Ukraine; Level VI; PSE; PSE; PSE; EAC;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PhmGQEAZ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PhmGQEAZ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PhmGQEAZ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PhmGQEAZ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PhmGQEAZ|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0O0c00000PhmGQEAZ|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0O0c00000PhmGQEAZ|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||Medical/ITE/Household use Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||36|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-54|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782 / Europe Code of Conduct on Energy Efficiency of External Power Supplies - Version 5|
|Ingress Protection||IP42, IP54 Option available|
|Preferred ratings shown below.|
Custom output voltages available in 0.1V increment from the minimum voltage listed to the maximum voltage listed; contact sales.
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|Specifications||A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
90-264 Vac range @ 100% of rated load current
85-264 Vac range @ 85% of rated load current
110-370 VDC range @ 100% of rated load current
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 0.5% typical measured at full load
05. Green Power On Indicator LED
06. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 100 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with a low impedance 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector
07. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 5% maximum, 1 mS typical recovery time for 40% to 70% step load
08. Turn-ON Delay: 1 second maximum @ full load, nominal line
09. Hold-Up Time: 8 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
10. Inrush Current: 30A/60A maximum cold start @ 115/230Vac input
11. Efficiency: Compliant with Efficiency Level VI and CoC Tier 2 standards
12. No Load Standby Power: <0.075 W @ 230Vac
01. Input Protection: Input line fusing and 300Vac MOV
02. Short Circuit/ Overload: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
Output Current Limit: 110% to 160% of rated output current
(upper end of current limit range is determined by normal output power rating,
not derated output power level)
03. Output Over-Voltage: 110% to 130% of nominal output voltage
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4000Vac or 5656Vdc from input to output,
On Class I models, 3000Vac or 4242Vdc from input to earth
02. Earth Leakage Current: Class I models < 300uA, N/A for Class II models
03. Touch Current: Class I models < 20uA, Class II models < 75uA
04. Earth Continuity Test: < 0.1 Ohm between Earth Pin at AC input and PCB termination point (Class I models only)
05. Means of Protection: 2 x MOPP
06. Compliant Standards: See listings at end of this drawing for specifics
07. Output Isolation Options:
a) C8 or C18 Inlet, Class II
b) C6 or C14 Inlet, Class II FE, Output Isolated from Earth contact
c) C6 or C14 Inlet, Class I, Output negative directly attached to Earth contact
EN 60601-1-2, 4th edition
Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4, CISPR11 and CISPR22
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 10kV Contact Discharge, 20kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 10V/m 80-1000MHz, 3V/m 1-2.7GHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 4kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 2kV differential, 4kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 3A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 1,000,000 Hours @ 40°C ambient temperature, Full Load
02. GTM96300 Family: -10°C to 40°C ambient temperature with full load
Regarding Operating Temperature,
a- See below derating table for output power capability at alternate temperature
b- Extended low end temperature range available as custom option
03. Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
04. Storage Temperature: -30°C to 80°C
05. Operating Altitude: 5000 Meters
06. ROHS: Compliant with latest regulations, see approvals section below
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label or Laser Printed
03. AC Input mechanical options: Desktop C6, C8, C14 or C18 IEC Inlet.
Hybrid option (Desktop or Changeable Blade Wall Plug-in) Class I or Class II input
G) SPECIAL OPTIONS
01. Cost reduction, removal of LED
02. Custom Cordsets, various cordage types, and connector types
03. Custom Markings
04. Short term Output Surge Capability
05. Reduced Leakage Current versions
06. Tightened output voltage tolerance
07. Reduced output ripple level
08. Reduced output power rating marking
09. High Rel PCB laminate with Plated through Holes for IPC610 Class 2 Compliance
10. Special Housing Colors and Cordset Colors
11. Quasi Constant Current Output, for Battery Charger Applications
12. Back EMF applications, custom solutions. For unusual motor load aps and other high inductance reverse energy flow requirements
13. Improved Ingress Protection Rating
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||Egg Crate|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||442 x 330 x 275|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.2|
|Label Width (mm)||35.0|
|Label Height (mm)||70.0|
|Description||North America Blades Class II, (2) Conductors|
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Is level VI efficiency required for power over Ethernet?
According to the department of energy of the United States, An EPS may be considered a Class A EPS if it connects to the end-use application using any type of electrical connection, cable, cord, or other wiring, including both removable and hard-wired connections. An Ethernet cable would meet these criteria, so an EPS that connects to the end-use product via an Ethernet cable would still be considered a Class A EPS and would be subject to the applicable energy conservation standards if it meets the other five criteria of a Class A EPS. In general all power over ethernet power supply adapters meet all criteria and are required to be level VI efficiency.
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
What is European CoC Tier 2 Regulation?European CoC Tier 2 Regulation is a set of efficiency targets for external power supplies and AC adapters published by the The European Commission JRC (Joint Research Centre) Renewable Energy Unit. These targets are voluntary and not mandated by any law.