|GTM21097-WWVV(+UL1310), Medical Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground, Output Rating: 50 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.3-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: Book 60601; CCC; EAC; cULus Class 2; WEEE; VCCI; Ukraine; SIQ; RoHS; PSE; Korea (12V Only); IP40; cUR; China RoHS; CE; CB 60601-1; Class I; UKCA; GTM21097-WWVV(+UL1310), Medical Power Supply, Desktop/External, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground, Output Rating: 50 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.3-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: Book 60601; CCC; EAC; cULus Class 2; WEEE; VCCI; Ukraine; SIQ; RoHS; PSE; Korea (12V Only); IP40; cUR; China RoHS; CE; CB 60601-1; Class I; UKCA;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000Mgjp8EAB|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000Mgjp8EAB|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000Mgjp8EAB|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1.6A Max|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||50|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||3.3-48|
|Efficiency||Meets/Exceeds for Medical|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
1. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
2. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
3. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
4. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measures at full load
5. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% of output voltage typical measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of output connector at nominal line
6. Turn-On/Turn-Off Overshoot: 5% maximum, mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
7. Turn-On Delay: 1 S second typical
8. Hold-Up Time: 10mS typical @ nominal input voltage & full load
9. Inrush Current: 20A typical @ 115Vac input ; 30A typical @ 230Vac input
10. Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Voltage limited by crowbar unit will recover upon removal of fault
2. Short Circuit: Hiccup, unit will recover upon removal of fault
3. Input Protection: Input line & neutral fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656 Vdc (2xMOOP)
from primary to secondary
2. Earth Leakage Current: Did not exceed 5 mA in NORMAL CONDITION and 10 mA in SINGLE FAULT CONDITION
3. Touch Current: Did not exceed 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
4. Earth continuity test:<0.1 Ohm or < 0.2 Ohm when with a non-detachable Power Supply cord, Class I Only
5. Type of Protection against electric shock: Class II with functional earth
1. MTBF: 200,000 hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
5. Ingress Protection: IPX0
1. Upper Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
2. Lower Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
3. Size: 118*60*33 ± 0.5 mm
4. Green LED to indicate Power On
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||147*100*33|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||455 x 405 x 220|
|Gross Weight (kg)||19.6|
|Label Width (mm)||44.5|
|Label Height (mm)||79.5|
|Description||IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground|
Mates with IEC 60320/C13 Plug
Optional Locking IEC60320 Receptable and cord option available on some models by request.:
Standard International IEC 320/C13 Cordsets
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these can be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
Is level VI efficiency required for power over Ethernet?
According to the department of energy of the United States, An EPS may be considered a Class A EPS if it connects to the end-use application using any type of electrical connection, cable, cord, or other wiring, including both removable and hard-wired connections. An Ethernet cable would meet these criteria, so an EPS that connects to the end-use product via an Ethernet cable would still be considered a Class A EPS and would be subject to the applicable energy conservation standards if it meets the other five criteria of a Class A EPS. In general all power over ethernet power supply adapters meet all criteria and are required to be level VI efficiency.
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.