GTM1200P1200VV-T3 Open Frame/Internal Medical Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GTM1200P1200VV-T3, Medical Power Supply, Open Frame/Internal, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground, Output Rating: 1200 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 12-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals:|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000HUPVwEAP|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||10A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||1200|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||12-48|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|Size (mm)||4.2*12*1U inches|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
01. Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac
02. Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the output connector
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-1% or 200 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
06. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 10% maximum, 1 mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
07. Turn-ON Delay: 3000 mS, maximum @ full load, nominal line
08. Hold-Up Time: 10 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
09. Inrush Current: 40A typical 115VAC input and 60A typical at 230VAC input
10. Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical
11. 14W/cu inch power density
12. N+1, active current sharing
13. 5V, 3.3V or 12V aux. output option
01. Over-Voltage: AC cycling required to reset output
02. Short Circuit: AC cycling required to reset output
03. Input Protection: Input line fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656 Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Earth Leakage Current: Maximum allowed values: 5 mA NC(Normal condition); 10 mA SFC(single fault condition)
3. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
4. Means of Protection: 2 x MOPP
5. Primary to Secondary Bridging Capacitor: (2) * Y1 type capacitors in series
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: Forced Air
01. Size: 4.2*12*1U inches
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||TBD|
|Gross Weight (kg)|
|Label Width (mm)||30.0|
|Label Height (mm)||20.0|
|Description||IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground|
Mates with IEC 60320/C13 Plug
Optional Locking IEC60320 Receptable and cord option available on some models by request.:
Standard International IEC 320/C13 Cordsets
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these can be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
Stock Power Supply Cords
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is an open frame or internal AC-DC Power supply?
Open frame AC-DC power supplies are also known as AC-DC converters and are a type of internal power supply. The open frame AC to DC power supply is built into the inside of a system and used to convert the AC current into DC voltage.
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.