GTM96700-CWWVV-F Open Frame/Internal Medical Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GTM96700-CWWVV-F, Medical Power Supply, Open Frame/Internal, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Molex 09-65-2058 5 Position Header Pin 1: Earth, Pin 2: Removed, PIN 3: Neutral, Pin 4: removed, Pin 5: Line, Output Rating: 70 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-56V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: EAC; CB 60950; CB 62368; ETL; ETL; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1 60950; UKCA; ETL 62368; LPS 62368; Morocco; CB 60601-1; CE; China RoHS; Class I; CB 60601-1 2MOPP; RoHS; Ukraine; VCCI; WEEE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MEU7XEAX|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MEU7XEAX|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000MEU7XEAX|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||2.0A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||70|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-56|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac,
with optional 90-305Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-277Vac
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 3% measured at the output connector
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 0.5% maximum measured at full load
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/- 1% of output voltage, Vp-p, max
06. Turn-ON/OFF: 5% maximum,1 mS typical recovery time for 25% step load
07. Turn-ON Delay: 1 Sec max
08. Hold-Up Time:10 mS typical @ nominal input voltage and full load
09. Inrush Current: 30A maximum @ 115 Vac input, 60A maximum @ 230 Vac input
10. Switching Frequency: 65 KHz typical
11. Efficiency: 87% @115Vac, 89% @ 230Vac typical at full load
12. No Load Power: < 300mW @ 230Vac
01. Overvoltage Protection: 110% to 130% of nominal output voltage, and less than 60Vdc
02. Short Circuit/Over-load: momentary short circuit protected, output will auto recover upon removal of short
03. Input Protection: Input line fusing and 300Vac MOV
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4000Vac / 5656Vdc from primary to secondary
02. Output Isolation Options: Class I or Class II
03. Earth Leakage Current: Does not exceed 300uA in NORMAL CONDITION and 1000uA in SINGLE FAULT CONDITION
04. Output Leakage Current: Does not exceed 100uA NC(Normal condition) 300uA SFC(single fault condition)
05. Means of Protection: 2 x MOPP
06. Compliant Standards: See listings at end of this drawing for specifics
EN 60601-1-2, 4th edition
Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4, CISPR11 and CISPR22
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 10kV Contact Discharge, 20kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 10V/m 80-1000MHz, 3V/m 1-2.7GHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 4kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 2kV differential, 4kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 3A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 1,000,000 Hours @ 50°C ambient temperature, Full Load
02. Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -30°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: Convection
06: Elevation: 5000M
07. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
08. Green Output Power indication LED
F) MECHANICAL FORMAT
01. Type: Open Frame
02. Size: B suffix version, (2”x4”), 101.6 x 50.8 x 30.5 mm
03. Size: C suffix version, (3”x5”), 127.0 x 76.2 x 30.5 mm
G) SPECIAL OPTIONS
01. Custom Label Markings
02. Integral Earth Wire for Class I
03. Short term Output Surge Capability
04. Reduced Leakage Current versions
05. Tightened output voltage tolerance
06. Reduced output ripple level
07. Low Temperature operation, down to -40°C
08. Over-Temperature Protection, Latched Shut-Down
09. Special Input or Output Connectors
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||147*100*33|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||455 x 415 x 210|
|Gross Weight (kg)||TBD|
|Label Width (mm)||25.4|
|Label Height (mm)||17.8|
|Description||Molex 09-65-2058 5 Position Header Pin 1: Earth, Pin 2: Removed, PIN 3: Neutral, Pin 4: removed, Pin 5: LineDocument: http://www.molex.com/pdm_docs/sd/009652058_sd.pdf|
Catalog Page: http://www.molex.com/molex/products/datasheet.jsp?part=active/0009652058_PCB_HEADERS.xml
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is an open frame or internal AC-DC Power supply?
Open frame AC-DC power supplies are also known as AC-DC converters and are a type of internal power supply. The open frame AC to DC power supply is built into the inside of a system and used to convert the AC current into DC voltage.
What is a IEC 62368-1:2018 power supply?
IEC 62368-1:2018 is applicable to the safety of electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication technology, and business and office machines with a rated voltage not exceeding 600 V. This is a product safety standard that classifies energy sources, prescribes safeguards against those energy sources, and provides guidance on the application of, and requirements for, those safeguards. The prescribed safeguards are intended to reduce the likelihood of pain, injury and, in the case of fire, property damage. An IEC 62368-1 rated AC to DC converter or power supply is a power supply that has been tested to and certified to comply with the said standard.
Did IEC 62368-1 power supplies replace IEC60950-1 power supplies?
On December 20, 2020 the safety standards that historically have applied to information technology equipment and audio video equipment, IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1,transition to IEC 62368-1. In North America ETL and UL 60950-1 certifications will continue to stay valid and may continue to be used until further notice.
What is the difference between an IEC 62368-1 and a IEC 60950-1 power supply?
While the structure and contents of the standards are very different in general most products that previously complied with IEC 60950-1 comply with the latest standard IEC 62368-1 with little or no modification.
Will my IEC60950-1 power supply remain available?
GlobTek will continue to manufacture and supply IEC 60950-1 power supplies indefinitely until further notice.
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.